Robyn (16) girl moving to perth

Guest RobynActon

Guest RobynActon

hii, my names robyn:cute:

I come form Rochdale in manchester and in 7 weeks moving to perth with my family.

i am a bit sceard of moving away from friends and not being able to make new ones in perth and where wondering if there are any other people, round about my age, boy or girl, who are in the same postion who'd like to talk.

i have msn if it would be easier to talk. just ask.

Guest RobynActon
Bless yer,

I'm a little scared as well and I'm 37...

Don't suppose you have a son/daughter around my age do you?

Guest harrison family

Hey Robyn,

I will get my 16 year old daughter to post you she is called Frankie (francesca) we are hopefully going to be in Perth by January, which part are you going to ?? we are looking North (MIndarie, Kinross). She will be back later.

Sallie

Guest RobynActon
Hey Robyn,

I will get my 16 year old daughter to post you she is called Frankie (francesca) we are hopefully going to be in Perth by January, which part are you going to ?? we are looking North (MIndarie, Kinross). She will be back later.

Sallie

hi, :cute: we will be spending the first 6 weeks in wanneroo then renting around that area. has frankie jus done her GCSEs ? Robyn

Guest harrison family

yes just finished she has got a temporary summer job at a local hotel so at least she is earning some money ! and to keep her occupied as she gets bored !!!

Guest shez

Hi Robyn,

We are from Failsworth so not far from you. My daughter is 16 and we are also going to Perth hopefully in about 6 weeks also. She has just done her gcse's so it sounds like you have a lot in common.

She and some of her mates stayed over at her boyfreinds last night so if you would like her msn addy let me know and i will ask her to send it to you.

Sheratt

Guest RobynActon
Hi Robyn,

We are from Failsworth so not far from you. My daughter is 16 and we are also going to Perth hopefully in about 6 weeks also. She has just done her gcse's so it sounds like you have a lot in common.

She and some of her mates stayed over at her boyfreinds last night so if you would like her msn addy let me know and i will ask her to send it to you.

Sheratt

yeah, if she wouldn't mind, i would be good to get to no some1 before i get over there. thankyou :jiggy:

Guest shez

Hi

I will do that for you. Don't know when she will be home though. She doesn't seem to be homw much since she left school though.

She is also worried about leaving friends and boy friend behind. She also doesn't like the sound of having to go back to school either. Will you be going back to school when you get there to.

Guest RobynActon
Hi

I will do that for you. Don't know when she will be home though. She doesn't seem to be homw much since she left school though.

She is also worried about leaving friends and boy friend behind. She also doesn't like the sound of having to go back to school either. Will you be going back to school when you get there to.

Well luckly i dont have to go back to school because i have done to years of hairdressing as an option in high school, and only have one year left before i can become qualified, so i'm goin straight to college when i get there. Robyn :cute:

Guest lucie-emily

Hii Robyn

Im 15 n movin 2 perth at the end of this year

i will privite message u my msn so we can talkk more on there

Luciie x

• 9 months later...
Guest Luke Speed

hey, i just read yoiur question and by the looks of it your already there,my family are going through the visa procsses to move to perth and i wanted to ask someone which is my age what peth is like and worried about socalising and shops and what most people are age like :P

it would be much useful if you would reply just let me know what its like as a teenager out there.

thank you, Luke Speed

Guest poopz

hey im 17 been here for 6months had a pomz meet up today so now theres about 13 of that all around the same age n plannin on meet up on weekends,

ul be alright once u get out here!!!add me on msn if ya want

tadiepoopz@hotmail.com

• 1 year later...

hi, im slightly younger than you. I'm 14 but im moving to Perth soon. I'm moving south of the river in the Baldivis area. I'm also from Manchester, England. I'm quite scared about moving away because I amd quite worried about fitting in and making new friends but I went on holiday there in August 09 and went to look round a school which I'm probably going to and everyone seemed nice :)

• 1 month later...
Guest MeganHumphreys

hey i'm 15, so like kinda younger

but i live in mandurah, and been here for like a year

leave me message if you have any questions love

xx

Archived