Motels near Redcliffe?

Guest Sam&Si

Guest Sam&Si

Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone knows of an inexpensive motel in or near Redcliffe, Margate, Scarborough etc? We were hoping to get something for $100 or less per night for the 2 of us, so I realise our budget is pretty tight but would be really grateful if anyone has any suggestions,

Thanks guys,

x

Hi,

When we were looking for temp accomodation moving upto North Lakes we popped into a caravan park on the beachfront at Scarborough. They have static villas which are beautiful inside! Can't remember how much they are but not very expensive.

I think this is the only site in Scarborough?.

In Margate we found another caravan site but this was fully booked up but was again on the front. Can't comment on the accomodation but didn't look as nice as Scarborough, but was a much livelier place.

As we were driving to Redcliffe show on Friday I noticed that there were a few motels on Anzac Ave but passed them at speed, so couldn't tell you any names!

Are you headed this way, let me know if I can help with any info.

Debby x

Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone knows of an inexpensive motel in or near Redcliffe, Margate, Scarborough etc? We were hoping to get something for $100 or less per night for the 2 of us, so I realise our budget is pretty tight but would be really grateful if anyone has any suggestions,

Thanks guys,

x

Guest Sam&Si

Hi Debby,

Thanks so much for this. I've found a couple of places but all very expensive and the cheap ones don't seem to reply?! Will do a search for the caravan sites instead. We aren't arriving until a couple of days before Christmas, but everyone says that places get booked up months in advance for the Christmas period so thought I'd better sort it out now otherwise can see us sleeping on the beach! We are hoping to move to North lakes/Mango Hill (we think, haven't been there yet but really like what everyone has to say about the area!). It looks like we'll have to rent rather than buy as our house in the UK probably won't sell unless a miracle happens, but we're still keen to focus on the NL area. Do you like it there?

x

Archived