Visa 143 processing time

Hi everyone,  does anyone in our group have applied visa 143 for there parents around 17/4/2015 and already been asked to pay for the final payment or get there visa? 

I applied visa 143 for my dad since 17/4/2015 but we have not heard anything about paying the final payment to get the visa.  On 3/3/2018 we have been asked to provide a new police check and we did it straight away.  Please help.  Thanks

13 minutes ago, Hannah HD said:

Hi everyone,  does anyone in our group have applied visa 143 for there parents around 17/4/2015 and already been asked to pay for the final payment or get there visa? 

I applied visa 143 for my dad since 17/4/2015 but we have not heard anything about paying the final payment to get the visa.  On 3/3/2018 we have been asked to provide a new police check and we did it straight away.  Please help.  Thanks

See /topic/50481-the-brand-new-pio-parents-visa-thread/

And you will need to scroll to the newest posts where you will find many others in the same situation.

2 hours ago, Agam said:

Any one got idea regarding 173 processing 

I think you should get to hear something very soon. Other parents on 143 visa who are on your timeline, have already got their visas. And the 173s are supposed to be a few weeks quicker.

Maybe worth checking with your case officer to see they have received all your documents.

Please can you keep posting your future progress on the main parent visa thread if possible. It’s always good to see other 173ers making headway.

Good Luck 

Archived