Awaiting 190 Vic PR

RahulM

Hey all, just wanted to know what you guys feel about the current timeline..I applied for 190 vic visa under 457 streamline pathway, got invited, paid visa fees and applied for visa on 3rd Nov 2017. 14th Dec CO asked for a letter which I provided on the 29th day (response time was 28 days). 4th Jan is when I uploaded the required letter. Still no response. Any idea guys on the processing timeline etc.?

10 hours ago, RahulM said:

Hey all, just wanted to know what you guys feel about the current timeline..I applied for 190 vic visa under 457 streamline pathway, got invited, paid visa fees and applied for visa on 3rd Nov 2017. 14th Dec CO asked for a letter which I provided on the 29th day (response time was 28 days). 4th Jan is when I uploaded the required letter. Still no response. Any idea guys on the processing timeline etc.?

Hi, I’m in the same boat except we’re in QLD. The 457 makes no difference to how quickly a new application is processed unfortunately. My 190 was submitted in August, final docs uploaded by request from CO within 24hours. My application has been decision ready/under assessment since September. It’s been a long wait! Good luck ? 

Archived