Missing / incorrect information on submitted Citizenship Application

Red Rose

I'm an idiot! I had written down on a piece of paper all the times I left Australia to fly back to see the family in the UK during my four years I have been a permanent resident in Oz (each occasion was only about 3 weeks a year - so about 3 months in total over 4 years). 

Then I stupidly omitted to include this information in my application (for some reason in my head I thought I already had). It obviously should have been included in the section - counties resided / visited since age 18. 

I submitted my application last week, and then realised today when I went through a copy of the application that I've omitted this important information. I'm now a bit concerned that I have submitted an application and made declarations about not submitting false information - could my application potentially be rejected on this basis?

There is no way it can be amended online and there does not appear to be any email address for me to contact them with this information. Any ideas please how I can inform the department of my mistake and provide them with this information?

Thanks. 

Edited by Red Rose