Need new home..help!!

Guest creakybones

Guest creakybones

Hi all

Well flights are booked (quick work or what)lol for the 8th Sept

Looking for a 3 bedroom property (pref with pool but not ess) from 9th Sept not sure how long for but could well be until new year. Would like to be within 45 minutes of CBD north or south.

If anyone has anything available please pm me with details.

Thanks in advance

Maria

Guest Jaynie

Maria,

In your excitement you haven't said where you want to live! lol

I am sure someone can help you though and Congratulations on the Visa. Good luck in your new life.:wubclub:

Guest creakybones

Hi Jayne

I don't really mind as long as I can get to CBD in 45 minutes and it is a decent area. I have listed some of the areas I know and don't mind moving to below but, anywhere will be considered.

Quinns, Ocean reef, Butler, Brighton, Somerly, Connelly,Carramar, carine etc. (not been south so no idea)

Guest Jaynie

I'm laughing here, I meant in Australia!!!! lol

Which state are they in? I'm in NSW and I don't recognise their names, is it SA??

Hi Jayne

I don't really mind as long as I can get to CBD in 45 minutes and it is a decent area. I have listed some of the areas I know and don't mind moving to below but, anywhere will be considered.

Quinns, Ocean reef, Butler, Brighton, Somerly, Connelly,Carramar, carine etc. (not been south so no idea)

Try holidaylettings.co.uk for short termed furnished you yhen look for a rental when you are here as you have to physically visit the property

malx

Hi Jayne

Ocean reef you loaded :biglaugh:

Malx

Guest creakybones
I'm laughing here, I meant in Australia!!!! lol

Which state are they in? I'm in NSW and I don't recognise their names, is it SA??

LMAO sorry never occurred to me. Perth

Guest creakybones
Ocean reef you loaded :biglaugh:

Malx

Yeah have millions..........of pennies!! lol

See what you mean about ocean reef, looked nice when I went over but just seen the prices. Perhaps I could manage a tent in someones back garden there!! lol

Guest creakybones
Now come on CreakyBones your showing off now LOL Visa then this WOW

You Lucky Lucky Girlx

Ahh but you got the visa too and your better looking so who is showing off now LOL

Archived