Form 888 - Statutory Declarations - 309 Visa

oliver27

Hi

Finding this forum very useful so far, so thank you first of all!

I have some questions about the statutory declarations if anyone could help...

• How would the administrative side go? Correct me if I’m wrong: send the document link for the person filling it out to print out, they fill it in, then get it signed by someone who is authorised to witness it, then the person making the statement also needs to photocopy their ID, get that copy signed by the same person who is authorised to witness, and then photocopy both of these completed documents (signed form and signed ID) to us as files (e.g. PDFs) so we can upload to immi account application
  • We planned to get statements from partner’s mum (Australian in Australia), partner’s sister (Australian in UK), and mutual friend (Brit in UK). Both partner’s mum and sister know me, been on holidays etc. Do you think this is a good mix? Enough statutory declarations? To give some other context we have known each other for 4.5 years and have lived with each other for 3.5 years, with a lease to prove it (and lots of other little bits!)
  • Do statutory declarations need to be attached initially, or do they get requested? If the former, I guess better to get prepared early on as relying on other people to find time to do this?

Many thanks for your help once again :)