Bricklaying course

Guest mick bournemouth

Guest mick bournemouth

Hello,

please could someone point me in the right direction.

I have Australian Citizenship, blue card, ABN number,and driving license etc, (lived on the Gold Coast 2003-2006). My wife and I are now in England but want to return. I have been thinking of taking a bricklaying course but do not know wether to take one over here - about $7500 and 3 months off work plus digs, or take one in Aus, I know the Aus one is the obvious answer but I can't find one. I've looked at Tafe and - ehem mature apprenticeships (not that mature) but they either take 4 years or the sites send you round in circles. We would like to return to the Gold Coast area.

Please could someone advise me

Many thanks

Mick.

Guest Laura G

Hi Mick,

There are Bricklaying courses avaialbe to International Students, but the international student rate is expensive.

There are only 3 Bricklaying courses that I know off across Australia, the course is 2 years in length. and you get a cert 3 Bricklaying once you have completed

Sunshine Coast TAFE 22,500.00

Perth $28,950.00

Melbourne $19,600.00

As a Citizen, you may be able to get yourself on the course at a cheaper price at one of these locations.

PM me if you want the details, i'll get you some contact information if you like

Laura

Guest mick bournemouth

Hello laura

any information you could get would be very helpful (I've looked on the internet but keep going round in circles)

Many thanks

Mick.

Archived