Primary schools? Biggera Waters/Pimpama/Mudgeeraba?

Guest The Dobsons

Guest The Dobsons

Just wondered whether anyone knew anything about any of the above schools? I have been looking at their web sites but find it difficult to guage just what they are like - schools in Oz seem a lot bigger than the one we are used to (only 190 pupils, 1 class per year group)

As we have 3 children, 2 of whom will be at school in January 2010 our main priority is a good school for them. The most important aspects are that it isn't too big (although if it is especially good then this is negotiable), it has a good P and C involvement, performing arts, and preferably lots of excursions (not asking too much then). Based on this info does anyone know whether Caningeraba Primary School or Burleigh Heads State School are any good? or any of the above schools? Have also been looking at Beechmont State School, although this seems to be quite a way off the beaten track - any idea?:wacko:

I have had a look at the web site mentioned on an earlier thread detailing all the schools on the gold coast, but I am having information overload and feel totally confused now!

Any help much appreciated!:arghh:

Archived