ANMAC skills assessment online

yogi

Hi guys,

disaster here (basically don't use parcelforce for posting anything. They've lost my entire application and supporting documents for skilled visa assessment even though I paid for tracking and priority and recorded....)

but I have seen that ANMAC are switching to online applications in january. Does anyone know anything about this? Contemplating whether to get all my documents together and certified again etc to post or if I should wait for the online applications?

typically falls apart at the very end for me!!

Sorry to hear about that, but yes, ANMAC are moving to an online application process which opens on 15th January. All documents can be uploaded as colour scans of original documents - no more certifications!

The fee is also reduced from $600 to $515.

So if you can wait until 15th January then you could reapply. the assessment time is likely to be quicker too.

Regards,

Richard

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/13/2017 at 15:39, Richard Gregan said:

All documents can be uploaded as colour scans of original documents - no more certifications!

So you don't think the scanned uploads will still need to be certified and have signatures on them by a justice of peace etc before scanning in and uploading?

Edited by LeeH