Countries visited while living overseas question

Hey all,

I'm in the process of actually uploading of my info (finally!) into the immi site. I have a question about the countries visited in the past 10 years. 

I've lived overseas for the past 7 years in Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

While we lived in Canada we went to the states every couple of weeks or so, so I'm wondering how I input that. 

e.g, I was on a two year visa there, but came in and out. Would I put every time I went back into Canada as a trip? Or just put the dates we lived there as one entry and list the US and other trips alone?

Wish me luck, I've got 75 dates to put in :S

I was in the same boat as living in Europe, it was very easy to get on a city break abroad for the weekend... but since you don't get a stamp on your passport (free movement and all) and you don't always think about keeping the plane ticket or the dates recorded somewhere, having to recall the exact dates is a bit of a nightmare, so I know where you're coming from!

I just entered the dates as accurately as I could - i.e. a constant was that I was going back to my home country (low risk) every Christmas, so I put down a couple of weeks in December there for each of the past ten years, and that seemed to have been enough. You can always elaborate in your statement, explain that you regularly went to the States etc.