190 visa surety

Spicykhan

Hi 

I have applied for sn 190 and waiting for the visa grant.my last request was updated on 25th Sep17 .

Im jus concerned over one thing and thats i had to make new docs like child birth certifacates and marriage certificate had few spelling mistakes according to the names in the passports...however all those docs were correctes and sent back in time ..does this affect on getting my visa ?

23 hours ago, Spicykhan said:

Hi 

I have applied for sn 190 and waiting for the visa grant.my last request was updated on 25th Sep17 .

Im jus concerned over one thing and thats i had to make new docs like child birth certifacates and marriage certificate had few spelling mistakes according to the names in the passports...however all those docs were correctes and sent back in time ..does this affect on getting my visa ?

How can you make new documents? Those are legal documents, you can't just make new ones or it will definitely affect you getting a visa!

Well im from Pak and our child certificates and marriage cert have been computrised in 2011 before that tgey jus made manual kind of documents and write the names translating from Urdu language to English hence causing the error in the names spelling which u can correct now and make new computrised certificates with exact spellings like in passport..