Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Big bird 12

187 Visa Processing Time

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone (187)

I applied visa 8 March 2018

RCB got 22 Aug 2019 !

nomination approved 21 October 2019 ! 


Co s56 request PCC & indian PCC, medical .

i got pcc after 42 days before I extend  

My S56 25 November 2019! 

I submitted all documents 9 dec 2019 

Now my immi account initial to further assessment .


But my medical was processing from 5 dec 2019 to 16 jan 2020 . 
 

anyone can explain when May I get my golden ticket? ☺️
 

🙏🏻 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Deepkaran said:

Hi everyone (187)

I applied visa 8 March 2018

RCB got 22 Aug 2019 !

nomination approved 21 October 2019 ! 


Co s56 request PCC & indian PCC, medical .

i got pcc after 42 days before I extend  

My S56 25 November 2019! 

I submitted all documents 9 dec 2019 

Now my immi account initial to further assessment .


But my medical was processing from 5 dec 2019 to 16 jan 2020 . 
 

anyone can explain when May I get my golden ticket? ☺️
 

🙏🏻 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Desperately waiting for any 187 grant either DE or TRT.


Restaurant Manager

Country: High Risk

First Nomination and Visa lodged on 16th April 2019 through TRT and nomination refused on 29th August reason was company can't afford for next two years.

Nomination lodged again on 16th October (Nomination Only, Not Visa)

Further documents requested on 18th February 2020. (About genuine need of this post)

Documents updated on 26th February.

No update after 26th February.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re still waiting. Nomination was approved 6th Jan 2020. Since then nothing. Guess the next step for us would be to do medicals once we’re asked by department.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Prema said:

We’re still waiting. Nomination was approved 6th Jan 2020. Since then nothing. Guess the next step for us would be to do medicals once we’re asked by department.

Hi Prema, what's your occupation and time line?


Restaurant Manager

Country: High Risk

First Nomination and Visa lodged on 16th April 2019 through TRT and nomination refused on 29th August reason was company can't afford for next two years.

Nomination lodged again on 16th October (Nomination Only, Not Visa)

Further documents requested on 18th February 2020. (About genuine need of this post)

Documents updated on 26th February.

No update after 26th February.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys lucky that u heard something. Haven't heard since applied. Applied Dec17. Just waiting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s my partner. But DE overseas. Contract administrator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4th Nov 2019 nomination and visa submitted
24th Nov 2019 immigration requested more information on business
5th Dec 2019 additional information uploaded
6th Jan 2020 nomination approved.

  • Congratulations 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very quite here, no grant in last two days. 😕


Restaurant Manager

Country: High Risk

First Nomination and Visa lodged on 16th April 2019 through TRT and nomination refused on 29th August reason was company can't afford for next two years.

Nomination lodged again on 16th October (Nomination Only, Not Visa)

Further documents requested on 18th February 2020. (About genuine need of this post)

Documents updated on 26th February.

No update after 26th February.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

Very quite here, no grant in last two days. 😕

Noticed that myself 🙈 is there a certain day or date the grants get granted ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, AJB said:

Noticed that myself 🙈 is there a certain day or date the grants get granted ? 

No, CO can be grant Visa on any day, even do on weekends too.


Restaurant Manager

Country: High Risk

First Nomination and Visa lodged on 16th April 2019 through TRT and nomination refused on 29th August reason was company can't afford for next two years.

Nomination lodged again on 16th October (Nomination Only, Not Visa)

Further documents requested on 18th February 2020. (About genuine need of this post)

Documents updated on 26th February.

No update after 26th February.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

No, CO can be grant Visa on any day, even do on weekends too.

Thanks 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/02/2020 at 12:02, AJB said:

Thanks 👍🏻

Hello there 

applied RCB Nov 8, 2019

RCB GRANT NOV 11 2019

Nomination and Visa Applied 15 Nov 2019

S56 requested ( medical and wife’s english) 5 feb 2020

Anybody know , is this been ready for grant even though I didn’t got nomination yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any news? It so quiet here nowadays.

I am still waiting after my nomination was approved in Sept 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, flozinoz said:

My nomination was approved this morning, submitted 14/11/19

is it by the nswpse office?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nixont said:

is it by the nswpse office?

Not sure what you mean.. we’re in South Australia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nixont said:

Any news? It so quiet here nowadays.

I am still waiting after my nomination was approved in Sept 2019.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nixont said:

Any news? It so quiet here nowadays.

I am still waiting after my nomination was approved in Sept 2019.

ks 👍🏻

Hello there 

applied RCB Nov 8, 2019

RCB GRANT NOV 11 2019

Nomination and Visa Applied 15 Nov 2019

S56 requested ( medical and wife’s english) 5 feb 2020

by nswpse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

Got my pr a year back as a retail manager and I am getting only 10-20 hour's per week saying about the financial situation of the business but I am still working with them,

Just wondering what will go on, will there be any enquiry after granting the visa or can I qiut and move on to another job and place.

Any suggestions please

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kumar said:

Hi guys,

Got my pr a year back as a retail manager and I am getting only 10-20 hour's per week saying about the financial situation of the business but I am still working with them,

Just wondering what will go on, will there be any enquiry after granting the visa or can I qiut and move on to another job and place.

Any suggestions please

Thanks

There are options but before you take any.. get an advice from an agent or a lawyer. Don't take chances stay lawful to the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

i’ve been working for my sponsor company 2 years 3 months in total but only 7 months after PR granted. And now, i want to take 6 weeks holiday to go overseas on November this year but employers not approve it. Can i just go even though they don’t approve it? The employers dont provide Annual leaves for all staffs as well. 
 

Did anyone quit the job before 2 years end? My agent who have done my 187 and another agent who have done my 143, both said they’ve never seen someone get visa cancel after quitting the sponsor early. 
 

thanks guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone 

Been very quite on here lately, anybody had there visa granted ? 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×