187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Mavi

I am in same situation as you..applied dec 18th..

immigration visited workplace two weeks back..all went well..

still no update ..i really dont knw what to do..

Where are you from? Did they inform you that they will visit work place? Whereyou there when they come?

Thanks for sharing information, as i am always worried about this.

Can you please tell me your occupation?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

They can do surprise visit or sometimes they check from neighborhood business to check as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Woooohooooo guys I have received golden email today. My PR HAS BEEN GRANTED TODAY.

Nomination and visa - 15 December 2015

docs requested- 11 October 2016 ( don't know what they asked for nomination docs, for visa they asked for clear copy of Ielts)

docs submitted- 04 November 2016

PR granted today- 15 November 2016

i just still can't believe that my PR has been granted,checking my immi account again and again to make sure that this news is true. Getttting crazzzzzy guys. Thaaaaannnnnnkkkkk yyoooooouuuuu alllllll of my forum friend for your support. Rights now going to my afternoon shift, forgive me if I couldn't reply today. Even I am not feeling to going but it is roaster shift will have to do.

Mavi.

Woooohooooo guys I have received golden email today. My PR HAS BEEN GRANTED TODAY.

docs requested- 11 October 2016 ( don't know what they asked for nomination docs, for visa they asked for clear copy of Ielts)

i just still can't believe that my PR has been granted,checking my immi account again and again to make sure that this news is true. Getttting crazzzzzy guys. Thaaaaannnnnnkkkkk yyoooooouuuuu alllllll of my forum friend for your support. Rights now going to my afternoon shift, forgive me if I couldn't reply today. Even I am not feeling to going but it is roaster shift will have to do.

Mavi.

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mavi.

Hey mavi congrats brother.

Really happy for you

abs-nomapr2016

Mavi.

Many Many Congrats finally You got it....

Enjoy your day...[emoji4]

Nomi & Visa 29th April 2016

Retail Manager

Qld

Mavi.

Such a relief, god bless you. Congrat buddy. Im really glad for you.

Mavi.

Congrats bro... enjoy the day and life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mavi.

Congrats! Happy for you!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Mavi.

Congrats Aussie mate!!! 11 months only!!!!!

Hello everyone.

Friend of mine is looking for sponser as a retail or restaurant manager(187) he is willing to move anywhere in Australia. he have all relavent docs required his side. Please if anyone of you know someone is looking for managers please message me.

Thanks

abs-nomapr2016

Hello everyone,

Finally, my permanent residency has been granted

Nom, visa on 19 January

approval on 15 November as a restaurant manager in qld

Congratulations Mate.....

Did they requested any Further documents ???

Nomi & Visa 29th April 2016

Retail Manager

Qld

Mavi.

Huge congratulations mavi. Enjoy your lucky day mate.