187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi, Thank you everyone in this forum for giving me information to get through of PR.

I got my PR today afternoon!!!

Nomination April 24 2016

Visa application July 15 2016

Request for documents October 4th 2016

Nomination and visa approved in 4hrs difference today. Thank you all, I wish everything go well for all..

Nomination 24/04/16

Visa. 15/07/16

187 temp. HR

Wow. Congratulations .What is your occupation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Can I ask something? I applied for nomination at 29 of jan. Nomination did not approved yet but today Immi ask for document request. They ask 80 form. How is it possible to open visa before nomination?

yes there is chance you will get visa. last week my friend got his visa. immi asked him visa document after he submitted document after week he got his visa . he didn't get any information about nomination.

Hey guys can some one tell me that what's the application allocated to team ?....because that's what they said to me when I called them....information will be appreciated

It means they allocated your case already and assessing at the moment. Hopefully you will get your visa in a day or so if they don't request any further documents.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It means they allocated your case already and assessing at the moment. Hopefully you will get your visa in a day or so if they don't request any further documents.

Hope so because I can't see any changes on my IMMI account and even my MA didn't mentioned that thing when I rang them..but they said they will be soon in contact with my MA....finger crossed

Hello

I wanna call to immigration regarding my file.please send immigration number

I have applied on 19 January 2016 and status shows received

#########

Moderator note: Members may only post DIBP's published telephone numbers.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Deleted phone number

Hi, Thank you everyone in this forum for giving me information to get through of PR.

Nomination April 24 2016

Nomination and visa approved in 4hrs difference today. Thank you all, I wish everything go well for all..

Nomination 24/04/16

Visa. 15/07/16

187 temp. HR

Congratulations

Vic. I called them one week ago and the answer was its normal time for 187 and my application is actively progressing but no case officer has reopened it since new docs submitted. Where I can see in this forum people are getting visa way quicker than that. Its really frustrating. My occupation is motor mechanic, I heard its more priority occupation but doesn't make sense why they kept me waiting for two months already. Anyone out there in the same waiting period????

hi jstha

same here! its been 49 days now since they requested documents, processing team 7 from WA, my occupation is sales manager. I have no idea how much more we should wait!!

Nomination April 24 2016

Nomination 24/04/16

Visa. 15/07/16

187 temp. HR

Congratulations friend

what is ur occupation pls reply

Hi guys , I am following this forum since past few months.Now just sharing my good news with you.

Nomination applied - 10th feb 2016

visa applied-18th feb 2016

both nomination and visa got-09th November (almost 9 months).

occupation-Pastry cook

country HR

Congrats

Again exactly 9 months, i hope will be allocated as i applied 13 feb. Enjoy the moment, party hard.