187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi friends with a grace of God, got Golden mail on 31 October 2016 granted Permanent residency

I am soooooooooo happy and thanks fil to God.

Thanks my all friends in this page and best wishes to ur visa

Nom 22.15.2015 approved 11.10.2016

28 March 2015

granted 31.10.2016

hr 4 pp

Restaurant manager

Congratulations mate, Enjoy your best day ever.

Hello guys

i am new to this forum, my employer has applied for nomination under Rsms scheme on 10th of august but I have not filed my visa appliacation.My question is that should I apply for my application now and if yes should I go through a migration agent or should I do it myself.What affect does it have if going through a migration agent??

Hello everyone

hope all of u are well n just like me waiting for your decision..

i got some update from december that immigration sent an email to my boss to visit the workplace and they will be visiting this thursday..i dont have any idea what they gonna ask..stress level high..anyone been through same situation please share their experiences..

thanks for your help n wish me luck

Hello from where are you applying drom and drom where is your case officer as well

I have an employer that want to sponsor me for direct entry 187 visa, but i am currently struggling to achieve IELS 6 in all bands. I was able to score wrls 5.5, 5.0, 5.5, 7.5 respectively. I have done all my academic activities from primary school to degree in English language but not in among countries where english language is recognized as first language. I will like to know if there is any possible way to meet this language requirement as my employer is eager and ready to offer any assistance where necessary.

I have an employer that want to sponsor me for direct entry 187 visa, but i am currently struggling to achieve IELS 6 in all bands. I was able to score wrls 5.5, 5.0, 5.5, 7.5 respectively. I have done all my academic activities from primary school to degree in English language but not in among countries where english language is recognized as first language. I will like to know if there is any possible way to meet this language requirement as my employer is eager and ready to offer any assistance where necessary.

As I know you have to have 6 each in IELTS or 50 ieach in PTE. Mate try PTE. I'm pretty sure it's easier then IELTS. I was struggling to get 6 in IELTS and I have got more than 50 each in PTE less than a month in my 1st attempt. Good luck.

Hi guys.

i would like to announce that I have finally received my PR today.

i have been reading this forum since July and never actually made an account. You guys have been amazing through out the process of my application.

Visa lodged 25/01/2016

approved 03/11/2016

occupation Accountant

country from India

Applied onshore

state victoria