187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hello,guys.I Have a good news.I got my PR yesterday.11 months waitting,thank the God,thank you all my friends who help me.Enjoy my AU life.I have a lot of dream,I will complete them in AU.Hope all of you get your PR asap,especially jason,belive yourself.

Have a nice day

hello,guys.I Have a good news.I got my PR yesterday.11 months waitting,thank the God,thank you all my friends who help me.Enjoy my AU life.I have a lot of dream,I will complete them in AU.Hope all of you get your PR asap,especially jason,belive yourself.

Have a nice day

Ā 

Congratulation mate.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Ā 

I have been watching this thread for a long time and Just got Golden email !

Ā 

Nomination and Visa granted.

Ā 

Nomination 04/04:2016

Visa Application 08/04/2016

Information requested: 26/09/2016

Information requested again: 27/10/2016

Nomination&Visa granted: 27/10/2016

HR Country

Telecommunications

Ā 

P.S. It is very common for the department to request further info and It is not a big problem. And I suggest to everyone those waiting for more then 6 months please call immigration and ask for updates. I did 3 times in last 2 months that's why little quicker finalised.. Best of Luck and don't lose hope.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

HR Country

Telecommunications

Ā 

P.S. It is very common for the department to request further info and It is not a big problem. And I suggest to everyone those waiting for more then 6 months please call immigration and ask for updates. I did 3 times in last 2 months that's why little quicker finalised.. Best of Luck and don't lose hope.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congrats

[emoji3]

Ā 

abs-nomapr2016

hello guys

I applied nomination on 11th of november 2015 include my spouse in my application, my RCB have been approved in early days

still waiting to get nomination approval any body can tell me how long its gonna take

thanks all

Ā 

After a long time my nomination been approved on 22nd 2016 of June, visa applied on 8th of July 2016 with my spouse, anyone have idea how long it takes to just visa approval?

Ā 

Ā 

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

HR Country

Telecommunications

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Can you please tell which processing center

Ā 

abs-nomapr2016

After a long time my nomination been approved on 22nd 2016 of June, visa applied on 8th of July 2016 with my spouse, anyone have idea how long it takes to just visa approval?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I guess the visa application will take another 6 months. That's why immigration recommends to lodge complete applications (nomination and visa application) at the same time as it makes processing time more effificient and quicker.

Ā 

Ā 

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

HR Country

Telecommunications

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Many congratulations mate

Have a nice day

Did they requested any documents? Bcoz m also 30th nov 15 applicant and congratulations for ur pr

Can you please tell which processing center

Ā 

abs-nomapr2016

Ā 

Acknowledgment NSW PESE

Visa grant Vic

Onshore

457 to 187

Requested ATO assessment notices

Training records

New agreement letter

Profits loss statement

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hey guys, where is mavi disappeared these days??

Ā 

Can anyone tell me why on earth immi taking so long to get back to my case. It's been 52 days since they asked for further documents since then haven't heard anything. Status still says assessment in progress. Whereas I can see other applicants getting approvals usually in a month period. My employer called them two weeks ago, the immi told him that they not allowed to give employer the details but immi was being bit flexible and gave him idea saying will have decision in two weeks time on my case. Well two week will pass tomorrow for god sake.

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

HR Country

Telecommunications

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulation on your visa mate. But I do t think if you will chase immi by call then it helps to speed up your visa file. As I'm also from 457 to 187 and completed 8 months and 9 month has started. Official mail says they are on mid Jan 2016. If you will call they will simply reply that they are working on Jan file so your file gonna take another 1-2 months to finalised. I would feel lucky if they will finalise my file within 9 months according to current situation they are taking 9-11 months for Chef occupation. You are lucky mate you got visa within 6 months. Have fun enjoy the day and happy life in Australia

Ā 

Ā 

Guest xiaoyubuku12

Hi guysļ¼Œ I got my good news today. Pls help me to add the information on the spreadsheet. My position is cook. I m in Vic. My nomination and visa application are both on 22/12/2015. Nomination granted on 27/09/2016, and need further info for myself. After three weeks waiting. I finially got my visa. Thanks god. And hope everyone get what they want.

Congratulations to everyone who has received their PR this week!

It felt like they were processing December Applications for ages- I am so happy they have moved onto January as I am early Feb!

Hopefully not too much longer! :hug:

My mum is coming over in 3 weeks so I am thinking maybe I am supposed to get the news when she is here! haha x :jiggy:

Could you please post the contact no of immi where I can get the information about my application status ...

Ā 

Congratulation on your visa mate. But I do t think if you will chase immi by call then it helps to speed up your visa file. As I'm also from 457 to 187 and completed 8 months and 9 month has started. Official mail says they are on mid Jan 2016. If you will call they will simply reply that they are working on Jan file so your file gonna take another 1-2 months to finalised. I would feel lucky if they will finalise my file within 9 months according to current situation they are taking 9-11 months for Chef occupation. You are lucky mate you got visa within 6 months. Have fun enjoy the day and happy life in Australia

Ā 

Ā 

Have a nice day

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ā˜ŗ

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

HR Country

Telecommunications

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ā˜ŗ