187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

HI.

Does anyone know the reason to open the visa file before even open the nomination file.? my friend have applied RSMS in Motor mechanic in the mid march. Immigration asked for further documents to show his marriage relationship document. please reply me back it would help for him

Edited by kkumar

HI.

Does anyone know the reason to open the visa file before even open the nomination file.? I have applied RSMS in Motor mechanic in the mid march. Immigration asked for further documents to show my marriage relationship. please reply me back it would help for my friend

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI.

Does anyone know the reason to open the visa file before even open the nomination file.? my friend have applied RSMS in Motor mechanic in the mid march. Immigration asked for further documents to show his marriage relationship document. please reply me back it would help for him

Ā 

Ā 

dont worry about this. Immi will fix it.

Hi all

As of an hour ago I finally got approval today

Applied 20/01/16 nom and visa approved 25/10/16

LR Customer service manager

Ā 

This forum is worth its weight in gold - the last two months i have sat and read and felt everything that you all have been through and are still going through!!

Ā 

Good luck to you all- this forum has helped me so much!!!

Hi all

Ā 

This forum is worth its weight in gold - the last two months i have sat and read and felt everything that you all have been through and are still going through!!

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulation mate .

Ā 

Ā 

Hi all

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

congrats mate. Was there any fruther documents required or you got it straight away and Which Pese? Thanks

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged mid-January 2016. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Congrats mate..great going.

Ā 

Ā 

Hi all

Ā 

Ā 

Re rcb and my police check of my diffrent name

Ā 

Did u submit your experience letter from your previous restaurant and did they verify it. if yes then how they did it I mean by phone or visit. Your reply would be much appreciated

Ā 

Ā 

Hi all

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ā˜ŗ

hello,guys.I Have a good news.I got my PR yesterday.11 months waitting,thank the God,thank you all my friends who help me.Enjoy my AU life.I have a lot of dream,I will complete them in AU.Hope all of you get your PR asap,especially jason,belive yourself.

Have a nice day