187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

What about your 457 visa? Is it expired? If not you can travel without any conditions.

Ā 

hi. I have applied bridging b before. My agent told me to apply 1-2 weeks before. U need to go to the office in person. In Melbourne its in the city. I have applied 1 week before I travel and they asked me about when I will leave and renter Australia. U need to fill in a form and submit it and pay for straight away. Hope it helped a bit

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Ā 

Has anyone applied for a bridging visa B?

Ā 

We are currently on a Bridging visa A and are going home for Christmas so just want to know what the process is, if the fee is per person on the application of if its one cost as it will be the 2 of us (i'm defacto) then my partner.

Ā 

would we need to lodge for the B visa now or will it be time enough until November? Also does it take long to get approved?

Ā 

any help greatly appreciated :cute:

Ā 

Hi Kristy

i did it couple of months ago, it took me a week or so, i applied for myself and my wife as well. its quite easy, u just fill the form and submit it online.

thanks for the response about the Bridging visa B.

Ā 

I'm just worried that the 2 weeks wont be enough time for it to get approved but i've also been advised not to apply for it too early. also with Christmas coming up there might be a bit of a back log :(

Ā 

We are heading home on 05/12/16 for Christmas so i will leave it to mid November before we apply.

Ā 

Thanks again for all your help. Appreciated :cute:

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone has had the same situation as mine. I'm currently on student bridging a visa, and I'm about to lodge my 187 visa this week ( submitting the nomination and visa application together). If I receive the 187 bridging visa before the student visa, can I cancel my student bridging visa? If student visa is issued before the 187 bridging visa, can I cancel student visa after the 187 visa is issued? Hope I made myself clear.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Ā 

Ā 

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone has had the same situation as mine. I'm currently on student bridging a visa, and I'm about to lodge my 187 visa this week ( submitting the nomination and visa application together). If I receive the 187 bridging visa before the student visa, can I cancel my student bridging visa? If student visa is issued before the 187 bridging visa, can I cancel student visa after the 187 visa is issued? Hope I made myself clear.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

your student visa will be cancelled automatically soon you get approved your 187. you can't have 2 visa at same time.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

you don't need to cancel your bridging A visa, I had Bridging a from 485 when i applied for 187. If your 187 comes out before your student visa then you have to cancel bridging visa for student visa. but there is no chance that you will get your 187 before your student visa. thanks

Edited by Emon Alam

Hello everyone, last night my MA sent me an email asking for some documents as per immi. (Although sent it theu my MA 7 mos ago and he did not uploaded it) having said so i did submit documents again like my australian qualification as im a previous studen and form 80 which was already on my immi. Requested my husband passport which is also in my immi and a proof that my husband finish secondary school and university with english medium so he does not need an ielts.. question is would it be posible if nom is still no update but they already process my visa? how long would i wait for an update again? And anyone got the same experience? Thanks

nim dec 14 2015 visa mar 15 2016 cook vic onshore

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to let you guys know that my PR has been granted today.

Thanks. Good luck for all

Ā 

State :Qld

Processing by: NSW pse

High Risk 2 applicants

Visa and Nomination lodged: 30th of January 2016

Nomination approved on 15th September

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Congratulations

Do not worry about visa category change. Once you apply for 187 DIBP issue you a bridging visa A. However, the bridging visa comes into effect only once you finish your student visa. Until then you are under the conditions of the student visa. I had student visa until August and I was granted bridging visa a in February which was activated once student visa terminated. Hope this will help you. Apply for 187 as soon as possible.

Hello Hello my status from immi account was recieved before and yesterderday they asked for docs so it channge to info requested when i submitted right away the documents it said last night assesment in progress now Anyone have any idea how long will it take again to have any update? And does it means they dont need any documents already?

Hello Hello my status from immi account was recieved before and yesterderday they asked for docs so it channge to info requested when i submitted right away the documents it said last night assesment in progress now Anyone have any idea how long will it take again to have any update? And does it means they dont need any documents already?

Ā 

It all depends on ur situation, occupation, country and your history. it can take from one day to 10 months. Normally it is 30-45 days these days. Really cant say how they operate. It's all depends on lot of factors.

Ā 

Mate can you let us know ur timeline please. Thanks

It all depends on ur situation, occupation, country and your history. it can take from one day to 10 months. Normally it is 30-45 days these days. Really cant say how they operate. It's all depends on lot of factors.

Ā 

Mate can you let us know ur timeline please. Thanks

Ā 

nom 14.12.2015

visa 15.03.2016

cook

onshore

vic

Hi folks

My application status is showing "Application in progress" from 14/10/2016. Any idea how much time do they take to finalize the same.

My time line :

Visa & nomination Applied : 27/11/2015

Nomination approved 28/06/2016

Medicals and Addl info asked and supplied.

Addl Medicals requested, undergone and final medical reports updated on IMMI site on 12/10/2016.

HR country

Ā 

Am eagerly waiting.

Last time somebdy did for me in spreadsheet i forgot the name.Kindly this time again if someone add my status to spreadsheet. Will b appreciated.

Ā 

Visa - 7 dec 2015

Doc req- 6 sep 2016

Granted - 17 oct 2016

Ā 

Hey Katrina can u tell me what doc were requested. Thanks