187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Kiet Nyguen and Wahe,

you never used this forum but I can see your timeline in spreadsheet. You both have lodged your applications in early Dec. If you are still browsing this forum please please check in once and update us with your current status. It will help us.

Thanks,

Mavi

Hi Kiet Nyguen and Wahe,

you never used this forum but I can see your timeline in spreadsheet. You both have lodged your applications in early Dec. If you are still browsing this forum please please check in once and update us with your current status. It will help us.

Thanks,

Mavi

Ā 

Raika file open bro..?

Did you use an agent? Did you apply for visa and nomination at the same time, or was this just the nomination?

Every employer must show they have spent money recently training staff. If they can't do that then they can pay some money to get around it.

If your employer hadn't done this before applying then there is no point appealing, you'd need to just apply again.

Yes we did use the agent, nomination sponsorship applied together and one week later visa applied

as per the MA the emplyer fulfilled all the criteria, so now he is reapplying the nomination.

keeping my fingers crossed.

In most cases immi would ask for more documents including training benchmark evidence. Why wasn't it submitted after they asked ur agent.

thts the problem, if immi had a dissatisfaction with docs they must have asked for clarifications or more docs but to our surprise they just refused the sponsorship

Ā 

thts ridiculous seriously,, anyways my MA is reapplying for nomination again within 21 days.

thts the problem, if immi had a dissatisfaction with docs they must have asked for clarifications or more docs but to our surprise they just refused the sponsorship

Ā 

thts ridiculous seriously,, anyways my MA is reapplying for nomination again within 21 days.

Ā 

Same thing happened to me last year.

But that was a MA fault. The training he suggested to my company to pay as tafe donation was less than what it should be so case officer rejected the nomination without requesting further info or classification.BUT MA DID NOT EVEN ADMIT HIS MISTAKES .

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Kiet Nyguen and Wahe,

Thanks,

Mavi

Finally my file is open, yesterday got call from MA he says further information is requested.

Other employees pay slips, organization chart and genuine position justification.going to provide today any idea how long will take after this. 9 months been finished from September will start 10th.

Finally my file is open, yesterday got call from MA he says further information is requested.

Other employees pay slips, organization chart and genuine position justification.going to provide today any idea how long will take after this. 9 months been finished from September will start 10th.

Ā 

No idea bro

Am waiting from last 1 month since we provided all required documents

Ā 

Ā 

Don't use the un experience MA's who can screw our life

immi email say they are working on early November.what a joke! my application is late November,haven't allocated to co. disappointing. No hope in one month to hear anything from them. xxxx immi.

Still they are saying November ???? It's been almost a month of my visa approvals mine was 19/11. Please immi move faster

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 30 August 2016

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged mid-January 2016 and RSMS applications lodged early December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Khem Dev786 has said they have moved to applications lodged early December