187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

does anyone know if my Employer calls regarding my Nomination instead of my MA does DIBP make a note of the inquiry on file?

I don't think so there would be any different results , if you are using MA then try to follow up your application through MA . If someone different opinion please share with us . Thanks ☺

I don't think so there would be any different results , if you are using MA then try to follow up your application through MA . If someone different opinion please share with us . Thanks ☺

Hi Zoya, I am using an MA, he called them four weeks ago and the nomination has been allocated to a CO. He isn't willing to call again until the 8 month mark which is May 22. May employer however is happy to call DIBP

If CO is already allocated for your nomination application then better you to wait OR you can follow up through MA . Again saying there will be no difference when employer will be calling regarding your nomination application. There are terms and conditions of communication with department between employer and MA . If you are not satisfied with these statements then your employer can go for a call . Good Luck ☺

Just keep telling myself if not today tomorrow[emoji6]

Im very much excited though and heart beats too fast when my phone beeps for email noti hoping its the life changing email!

Yes these are the signs of your approval. I'm sure that moment is nearby . Get prepared yourself ☺ Good Luck

Guys just a question!

I asked my MA to follow up and she received reply at the bottom is like this

Kind regards

Xxxxxx

Case Officer Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry Victoria

Permanent Visas and Citizenship | Visa and Citizenship Management

Visa and Citizenship Services

P: 13 1881

E: nsw.pese@border.gov.au

Does this mean I have CO now?

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Guys just a question!

Kind regards

Xxxxxx

I'm sure you'd have a case officer. However the emails gets distributed to case officers so someone in the team replies to mails allocated but it does not mean that person has that same case officer. But looking at the date and your nomination is approved I won't much as the case officer who has your visa file must be loaded with num of files so just wait till your turn comes they day get to your file they will open it.

It's easy to support others and help them than your own self lol what an irony.

Guys just a question!

Kind regards

Xxxxxx

What foes the email reply actually say. You can figure out from that as well to some extent.

Guys just a question!

Kind regards

Xxxxxx

Yes , You must have a CO . That's how they respond all the emails etc . I just double checked in my Visa grant letter . I hope it won't take long from here . All the best ☺

What foes the email reply actually say. You can figure out from that as well to some extent.

Email goes

"Visas are currently being processed for dates just prior to the application submitted for your client and you will receive an outcome of the nomination and visa application in due course"

It's somehow confusing on my part coz I already got nom outcome.

Lol. Im going insane with the wait.

Email goes

"Visas are currently being processed for dates just prior to the application submitted for your client and you will receive an outcome of the nomination and visa application in due course"

Yea then I guess they just can't tell exactly what's going on. I understand it's the way they work by not telling the process to people. But there should be something which helps people stay focused on other things. Hopefully soon mate.

Email goes

Whats the visa lodgement date.

Hello Friends , are you guyz getting issues of opening the immi account today???? I am not able to open the application inside the immi account since this morning..please post if anyone got the same issue..

A member from 186 is having same issue.

Thank you all! My family and I will be on the next available flight to Australia (we applied offshore).

My timeline is in my signature. My occupation: university lecturer.

May you all be rewarded for your patience soon!

That's Great @JonOgre congratulations to u and ur family. Thanks for being supportive in the forum