187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi there,

New applicant here,

187 Direct Entry Application - 14/04

RCB Application - Not yet

WA

So I have few questions, so feel free to answer them :)

I was on a Student visa before, therefore I am in a bridging Visa with the same conditions as the previous visa along with my partner. My Medibank OSHC has expired the same day as my student visa did. Should I extend my insurance cover or am I entitled for Medicare as I applied fro RSMS 187 which is a Permanent Visa???

We applied onshore, that's how we got the bridging visa A. We are planning to go overseas for 7 weeks to celebrate our Wedding and to see our family members. Flying next month and comming back in July. Remember I applied 187 mid April. Well my MA told me that all I have to do is apply for a Bridging visa B. Has anyone been brave enough to leave Australia during their visa process without dramas from DIBP??? If so, please comfort me with your experience. I already bought the tickets, so looking forward with my wedding plans.

Thank you all before hand and good luck with your applications!

All is OK what you said. Now you can get BVB and travel. Remember and make sure you have got nothing left out which a case officer may ask and if you fail to provide for some reason and they refuse the file (godforbidden) you loose the right to repeal in A AT. KEEP all these issues in mind make a good contingency plan and take each step carefully. Though we have never seen or heard something really wrong happening but doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Consult your agent and take a second opinion from some other agent.

hi every one i got approved my nomination on 20 th april and i applied my visa to day my time line is rcb applied on 28th june 2015 got appoved on 29 th julu 2015,nomination applied on 14 th of august got approved on 20th apri2016 ,and visa applied 22 nd apri 2016 pleas some one add me in spredsheet pleas.thanx for every one.cook form SA three people in my application.

Edited by sriii555

Good Evening,

new entry:

Came Australia in month of January at student visa,

Got job as well as sponsorship in Feb.

visa and nomination applied 20 April.

NSW state.

Is there anybody's condition same like me?

Wish you all the best.

Hi guys, 187 Visa, Nomination and Visa applied on 13 august 2015, additional docs requested on 18 March2016,docs submitted on 01April 2016, Got Nomination and Visa grant yesterday, but My agent sent me email today morning. So Happy Today

Edited by Param Maan

Hi guys, 187 Visa, Nomination and Visa applied on 13 august 2015, additional docs requested on 18 March2016,docs submitted on 01April 2016, Got Nomination and Visa grant yesterday, but My agent sent me email today morning. So Happy Today

Congrats mate[emoji3]

Party now[emoji322][emoji898]

Congrats @Param Mann great news n another reason to enjoy long weekend. What docs were requested n what processing centre n occupation

Congratulations ? . Enjoy the best moments ever ☺

Congratulations @Param Mann enjoy the success.

Very happy for u mate.....what's ur occupation ?

Way to go! Congratulations!

Congrats @Param Mann great news n another reason to enjoy long weekend. What docs were requested n what processing centre n occupation

Hi, Thanks, docs requested from Employer like Recent financial report, pay slips for full time worker, Occupation Hairdressing and processing center Paramatta NSW

congratulations [emoji2]