187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi , 187 Visa, Nomination and Visa applied on 13 August2015, additional docx requested on 18 March2016, docx submitted on 01 April 2016, it's 241 days, too long, still waiting

If it is truth, That is biggest bullshit existed in this world. we have right to login into our account to check processing status. if they do reset our qeue each time we login, that is nonsense and bullshxxx.

Hi Guys, not sure if this makes sense.

Im just wondering, can logging in to immi account affect the processing of application, Say does it reset the qeueu each time logging in?

Ā 

Ā 

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

hmm me again jorodri since we are almost same date lodgement, i dont think it make sense but its possible citing an example where as i mentioned lately my mate and I both applied on the 21st of october visa lodgement and nomination lodged 1 day apart on the 19th and 20th oct 2015 also. Same sponsoring company same high risk country, same job, single, and almost everything is the same and actually same online lodgement because i'm the one who lodged it. Where as i always log in to my immi account and he logged in maybe only twice or trice sense we lodged i mean i logged in almost everyday to see if there is any changes( hoping). Then yesterday his visa was granted already while im hoping mine is today nothing came so its really possible.. And by the way we both submitted decission ready documents including medical way past november... So im beggining to think its possible.. But makes no sense

Logging in or checking your status in the immi page will not affect or slow your waiting in the processing cycle as this is your right that's why you are directing to register and open your account we can check the status anytime we want without any affect in the processing time. From my MA

Hi Param Maan, do you have MA? If yes, I think it's best to ask him/her about this to follow up the status, though processing time nowadays is really take long time than usual. But think positive and you will be surprised it'll come on the day you didn't expecting

Logging in or checking your status in the immi page will not affect or slow your waiting in the processing cycle as this is your right that's why you are directing to register and open your account we can check the status anytime we want without any affect in the processing time. From my MA Ć­*Ā½Ć­ĀøĀŠ

Ā 

Hi Octuvustress,

Ā 

Thanks for the info. It made me wonder as Ive read from other applicant that the MA advised to refrain in logging in to immi acct as it will conflict the processing time.

Ā 

Anyway,

Best of luck to all of us. Won't be long anymore for sure!

Hello everyone, i was just checking spreadsheet. I checked that people who applied there 186,187 as cook or chef. All of them still waiting for there response from immigration. Staus of there files still show application received whether they applied in Aug or Sep or even in oct. because m one of them. I applied in oct 9th nomination and visa. Is there anyone who thinks the same. Please reply whoever applied there rsms. is there anyone who applied as cook please reply.

thanks

Document requested

14/04/16

nomination 18/09/15

visa 18/09/15

What documents are they requested from you ? Please try to provide ASAP , if you are lucky enough then your visa grant will arrive anytime after documents submission. Again making final decision in quick time depends on your CO . All the best ā˜ŗ

Hi , 187 Visa, Nomination and Visa applied on 13 August2015, additional docx requested on 18 March2016, docx submitted on 01 April 2016, it's 241 days, too long, still waiting

I can understand the situation been waiting since long time . I'm sure your via approval is not far from here . Have some patience, believe in yourself ā˜ŗ

I've been following this forum for almost 3 years. And yesterday I just got my PR granted.

RCB lodge: Sept 19,2015

Rcb approved: 2 hours after lodgement.

Nom and visa: Sept 29,2015

Granted both: April 14,2016

Ā 

No further requirements asked.

Ā 

Thank you Zoya Khan for keeping us motivated and inspired. I hope everyone gets what they grants soon ... O:D

I've been following this forum for almost 3 years. And yesterday I just got my PR granted.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you Zoya Khan for keeping us motivated and inspired. I hope everyone gets what they grants soon ... O:D

Congratulations ? , Enjoy your best moments Ever ā˜ŗ

Congratulations, great news????????, Enjoy your day,

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Param Maan

I wish & pray for your visa approval . Hope for the best though it's been too long now but I'm sure Visa will be arrive anytime. Good Luck ā˜ŗ

Ā 

I can understand the situation been waiting since long time . I'm sure your via approval is not far from here . Have some patience, believe in yourself ā˜ŗ

Thanks Zoya motivating and praying for us??

Hello friends,

Ā 

I have applied RSMS on first week of Jan 2016 and since then I have not heard anything from immigration. I do understand that min time frame for subclass 187 is 6 months, but many of my friends got their RSMS within 3 months time. Please advice what is the current time frame for RSMS?

Ā 

thanks.

Ā 

Ā 

congrats

Hello everyone, i was just checking spreadsheet. I checked that people who applied there 186,187 as cook or chef. All of them still waiting for there response from immigration. Staus of there files still show application received whether they applied in Aug or Sep or even in oct. because m one of them. I applied in oct 9th nomination and visa. Is there anyone who thinks the same. Please reply whoever applied there rsms. is there anyone who applied as cook please reply.

thanks

Ā 

Very true....I also applied as a cook....nomination and visa both lodged on 07/09/2015.....haven't heard anything yet....only thing I know that my RCB was lodged on 14/08/2015 and got approved on 14/10/2015.......looks like heaps of people applied as cooks

Hi Rosan311

Ā 

normal processing nowadays is 6-8 months especially for 187-direct entry most of the hopefuls here actually got their PR granted on the 7th month if my observation is right. You can either call the immigration (which not so good to recommend) or register to immi page and create your account..that's someway will help you track your status. Keep checking this forum becoz this really helps a lot

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulations, and all the best! We have a similar timeline--I hope to hear soon too.