187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi, everyone

I am just knew this forum.

My current status is:

RCB approved date: 12nd May, 2015

Nomination date: 23rd September, 2015

Visa application date: 10th December 2015

Is everyone know how to update my status to the spreadsheet (google)?

and how long I still need to be wait for?

Thank you!

Regards

Hi, everyone

I am just knew this forum.

My current status is:

RCB approved date: 12nd May, 2015

Nomination date: 23rd September, 2015

Is everyone know how to update my status to the spreadsheet (google)?

and how long I still need to be wait for?

Thank you!

Regards

Hi @ostrich and welcome. You can click on the link in my signature to go to the spreadsheet, find the correct month tab, and fill in the details as per the column headers. If you have any difficulty with this, please provide some additional info on this thread: Direct Entry/ Transition Stream; High-risk/ Low-risk country; nominated occupation; number of people in your application.

The current waiting time for approval is 6 - 8 months.

Thank you JonOgre!

Hi guys,

I am in bridging visa A currently ( I am in Australia now/onshore), I would like to ask if I apply bridging visa B and travel oversea next month for few months, Will I granted my PR in oversea? or CO may leave my file until I come to Australia.

Because some visas only granted while you are in Australia (onshore)?

Regards

Tom

Nomination date: 12nd May 2015

Edited by ostrich

Thank you JonOgre!

Hi guys,

I am in bridging visa A currently ( I am in Australia now/onshore), I would like to ask if I apply bridging visa B and travel oversea next month for few months, Will I granted my PR in oversea? or CO may leave my file until I come to Australia.

Because some visas only granted while you are in Australia (onshore)?

Regards

Tom

Nomination date: 12nd May 2015

No worries; PR will be processed whether you are on- or off-shore. Make sure you are contactable by email in case CO needs clarification and/or docs.

Thanks again.

So how long will be taken to apply Bridging visa B?

Like if I would like to travel on 10th May 2016, when I should get started to apply Bridging visa B (I am in Bridging visa A now)?

Processing time for BVA to BVB?

Regards

Thanks again.

So how long will be taken to apply Bridging visa B?

Like if I would like to travel on 10th May 2016, when I should get started to apply Bridging visa B (I am in Bridging visa A now)?

Processing time for BVA to BVB?

Regards

According to DIBP, the processing time for BVB is now about 2 weeks.

Good Evening Everyone !

I am following this forum since June 2015. I waited for today after been in struggle of more then 5 years . There are so many things to write here but I'm really glad to share my timeline :

Applicants: 1

Direct Entry

Childcare Educator

Nomination 12th August 2015

Approved 1st February 2016

Visa Lodge 25th August 2015

Visa Doc Requested 1st Mar'16 (Passport Copies , Form 80 )

NSWCentre

Visa GRANTED 13th April 2016 NSW Centre

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and prayers during this difficult times of my visa process. This forum is absolute place of motivation beside information a drip of oxygen if you have felt stress & anxiety .

As you guys were a big support I wish you all the best and hope you get yours very soon, sooner then you are expecting. If you have any question please let me know. Feel free to contact me if you need information, help or simply a shoulder.

I'll be here side by side to Everyone.

Kind Regards ☺

Congrates Zoya!! It's party time

Good Evening Everyone !

I am following this forum since June 2015. I waited for today after been in struggle of more then 5 years . There are so many things to write here but I'm really glad to share my timeline :

Applicants: 1

Direct Entry

Childcare Educator

Nomination 12th August 2015

Approved 1st February 2016

Visa Lodge 25th August 2015

Visa Doc Requested 1st Mar'16 (Passport Copies , Form 80 )

NSWCentre

Visa GRANTED 13th April 2016 NSW Centre

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and prayers during this difficult times of my visa process. This forum is absolute place of motivation beside information a drip of oxygen if you have felt stress & anxiety .

As you guys were a big support I wish you all the best and hope you get yours very soon, sooner then you are expecting. If you have any question please let me know. Feel free to contact me if you need information, help or simply a shoulder.

I'll be here side by side to Everyone.

Kind Regards ☺

Congratulations zoya... I'v been watching you since october. It's a great news and you deserve it. Im still waiting for mine i have got nomenation approved since april 6th but co ask me to provide further document for clerafication. Finger cross ill get my pr soon pray for me too.

Congratulations zoya... I'v been watching you since october. It's a great news and you deserve it. Im still waiting for mine i have got nomenation approved since april 6th but co ask me to provide further document for clerafication. Finger cross ill get my pr soon pray for me too.

Thank you so much @ Po Lite , Yes it is unbelievable feeling i can't explain it . Indeed patience is like an army that can never be defeated and a strong fortress that can never be breached.

What is your visa lodged date ? If your Nomination has been approved then I'm sure it will not take long from here .All i can say it depends on CO . Good Luck

Hi Guys, not sure if this makes sense.

Im just wondering, can logging in to immi account affect the processing of application, Say does it reset the qeueu each time logging in?

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

I don't think it makes any sense , your application send back in the queue if you logged in several times in a day . If someone have different opinion please share with us . Thanks ☺

Hi Guys, not sure if this makes sense.

Im just wondering, can logging in to immi account affect the processing of application, Say does it reset the qeueu each time logging in?

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Damn.....I'm not sure about this but now it got me thinking, since I log in 2/3 times a day...../: