187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

My AFP gonna expire on this Friday.....and expecting to Receive my new one within this week....hopefully would be able to upload them before CO opens my file.....and my time line is exactly same as urs

I have applied already last week but haven't get yet,so I have to wait hopefully tomorrow I get it.

Hi guys! Been following this forum for a while now. Please add me to the list.

Ā 

Nom: 3/2/16

Visa: 4/2/16

Processing: NSW

Ā 

Welcome @pat26. Please also provide details of stream (direct entry/ transition), country (HR/ LR) and number of people in your application. Alternatively, you can click on the link to the spreadsheet and add your details yourself. Thanks.

Welcome @pat26. Please also provide details of stream (direct entry/ transition), country (HR/ LR) and number of people in your application. Alternatively, you can click on the link to the spreadsheet and add your details yourself. Thanks.

Ā 

Ā 

Direct entry

HR country

1 people in application

Ā 

Thank you

How can i add myself on spreadsheet ...... Help anyone please .....

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Mann dharna: preferably, you can click on the link in my signature below to access the spreadsheet yourself. From here, find the correct month tab (at the bottom) for your visa application, and enter the details. This might all best be done from a desktop/ laptop computer, if you have access to one, because it's awkward on an iPhone.

Ā 

If you have problems doing this yourself, please post the following details to this thread: number of people in your application; high-risk or low-risk country; nominated occupation; stream (direct entry/ transition); date of application for nomination (and approval, if applicable); date of application for visa.

Hi everyone, sorry if these are stupid questions but are the processing times the same for direct entry as for the transition from a 457 stream? I'm not sure when our nomination was granted but we lodged our application 17th Feb after the nom. was granted (Deisel Mechanic Perth LR country (under the transition stream) without a Migration advisor). Wondering if we need to expect to wait around 6 months + as some are having to. Not heard from immi at all except an email asking my partner to fill in the form which declares not offering a bribe for sponsorship a couple of weeks ago (I thought they only needed it from the primary applicant - obviously got that wrong). Also, anyone have any idea if things process more slowly when you don't go through a migration advisor? Status just shows application received. Thank you.

Today was the 37th day after submitting required information. I have to just wait unfortunately and the Department are taking their time with requests. These days are really the great test of my patience, i hope I'll go through these moments very soon [emoji846]

Hi Zoya why don't you wright an email to the DIBP and followup with them. You may get good news by Friday.

Today was the 37th day after submitting required information. I have to just wait unfortunately and the Department are taking their time with requests. These days are really the great test of my patience, i hope I'll go through these moments very soon [emoji846]

Hi everyone, sorry if these are stupid questions but are the processing times the same for direct entry as for the transition from a 457 stream? I'm not sure when our nomination was granted but we lodged our application 17th Feb after the nom. was granted (Deisel Mechanic Perth LR country (under the transition stream) without a Migration advisor). Wondering if we need to expect to wait around 6 months + as some are having to. Not heard from immi at all except an email asking my partner to fill in the form which declares not offering a bribe for sponsorship a couple of weeks ago (I thought they only needed it from the primary applicant - obviously got that wrong). Also, anyone have any idea if things process more slowly when you don't go through a migration advisor? Status just shows application received. Thank you.

Direct Entry or Transition Stream, agent or no agent, there is no published or apparent difference between processing speeds. Being from a low risk country, you may have a slight edge, but there is no consistent patten to this if you look at previous grants. At the moment, 187 visas are being processed in about 7 months on average, regardless of stream etc., although there are some outliers either way.

Edited by JonOgre

Hi Zoya why don't you wright an email to the DIBP and followup with them. You may get good news by Friday.

Ā 

I'm using MA and in contact with Migration team all the time . There is no reason to make any contact DIBP directly. Unfortunately no one can do anything except wait . I hope the outcome will be arrived soon [emoji846]

Hi all

Ā 

I have been following this forum for long time and it is very helpful as well as encouraging.

In my case I have applied for nomination and visa on 18th dec..Immigration people came to visit my workplace to meet my boss but he was not there.they asked him to ring and book an appointment.when he rang them they said they dont need to visit again.I dont understand what is happening coz my file status shows File received.just want to know if anyone else faced same situation?

any idea when my nomination will be approved as per trend from other people?

Ā 

thanks in advance.

Hi all

Ā 

I have been following this forum for long time and it is very helpful as well as encouraging.

In my case I have applied for nomination and visa on 18th dec..Immigration people came to visit my workplace to meet my boss but he was not there.they asked him to ring and book an appointment.when he rang them they said they dont need to visit again.I dont understand what is happening coz my file status shows File received.just want to know if anyone else faced same situation?

Ā 

thanks in advance.

Ā 

they might have requested docs from him. What type of business is it

Hi all

Ā 

Ā 

thanks in advance.

Ā 

I think that is unusual, the immi dep officer came to your workplace? What is your nomi position?

cheers

Has anyone been asked for parner's IELTS result before? My MA just told me this morning that beside the medical check, immi asked for my husband's IELTS 5.0, otherwise I have only 1 choice to pay another $4000 for second application to get PR for him at the same time with me.

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Functional English ā€“ Migrating Family Members

A functional level of English is required by migrating family members who are 18 years of age or older. Ways to demonstrate this level of English language proļ¬ciency include:

ā€¢ Completion of at least 5 consecutive years of full-time study in a secondary and/or higher education institution where all the tuition was delivered in English.

Hi all

Ā 

Ā 

thanks in advance.

Is that new business less then 12 months running?

Hi all

Ā 

Ā 

thanks in advance.

Hi I have gone through similar Incidence few weeks ago compliance department call to my workplace to talk to my employer when he ring him back they ask him about my working conditions and to comply overseas students work conditions as I m still holding student visa also they ring me twice and ask for my pay slip and also what is my working conditions