187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

yes, i have called them up. But they say that your nomination is not approved yet and they cant tell me anything about my nomination because only my MA and owner are allowed to get notified about the nomination. infact last week my boss called the department and they told him that the standard check is going on (Company's financial statement, tax and all). I am little worried as the company is only 1 year old but does it really matter that the company is quite new?

Have you tried phoning DIBP? I think in your case it is acceptable to follow up with them.

Thanks. The agent says its not necessary, but now Im worried

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

My case is similar to you . I have 5 years overseas experience. My migration agent said me i dont need australian qualification. Experience will fullfill the conditions . So dont worry

Hi guys I have some questions, my MA emailed me today that he uploaded my 929 form regarding my change of address.....I logged in to my immi account to check that and I also saw he uploaded a Form 1023(notification of incorrect answers).....as far as I am concerned that I didn't make any mistake in my application, but could be the MA that he might made a mistake and fixing that?....is there any way I can check through my immi account that Form?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys I have some questions, my MA emailed me today that he uploaded my 929 form regarding my change of address.....I logged in to my immi account to check that and I also saw he uploaded a Form 1023(notification of incorrect answers).....as far as I am concerned that I didn't make any mistake in my application, but could be the MA that he might made a mistake and fixing that?....is there any way I can check through my immi account that Form?

Ā 

Ā 

Better check with MA

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes you can check what mistake did he make.. Log in your immigration account and then click on update us tab.. You will see over here your form 1023 click on it..

Hi everyone, jus created my account on this site.Hope its gud to share our opinions and help each other regarding our files.

Ā 

Wellcome @katrina , i hope you will enjoy your stay here . You are at very right place as this forum is absolute platform to follow up information regarding RSMS 187 applications . Please share your timeline , occupation, No of people in application, status of application etc . So our members will add you in 187 spreadsheet. Thanks [emoji846]

Approximately 223 days since application, 35 days after submitting additional documents. I'm not loosing any hopes till the end . Honestly my excitement and celebration is above the level of stress & anxiety. Staying strong and praying for all of you . Good LUCK Everyone [emoji846]

Hi All,

Ā 

Just had a quick chat from Immi CO and was told she is currently allocating Sept files!

Ā 

Lets hold on tighter and pray more[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Hi All,

Ā 

Just had a quick chat from Immi CO and was told she is currently allocating Sept files!

Ā 

Lets hold on tighter and pray more[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Great News ! Did you talk to someone or your CO ? Thanks [emoji846]

To a CO but not my CO. She said Oct files maybe allocated few weeks depending on how much files they have for Sept.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Alright, at least we have heard something directly. Everyone should consider these as fuel of more encouragement. All the best [emoji846]

Yes immi doing early sep and mid sep.

my employer call them and they update to him today 10 min agoĆ­*Ā½Ć­Ā¹ĀĆ­*Ā¼Ć­ĀæĀ»Ć­*Ā½Ć­Ā¹ĀĆ­*Ā¼Ć­ĀæĀ»Ć­*Ā½Ć­Ā¹ĀĆ­*Ā¼Ć­ĀæĀ»Ć­*Ā½Ć­Ā¹ĀĆ­*Ā¼Ć­ĀæĀ»Ć­*Ā½Ć­Ā¹ĀĆ­*Ā¼Ć­ĀæĀ»Pray pray

Ā 

Glad to know they already started allocating September files . I guess there are not much applications in September or October. I hope they will finish these cases as early possible.

Glad to know they already started allocating September files . I guess there are not much applications in September or October. I hope they will finish these cases as early possible.

Ā 

Zoya,

Ā 

Everytime I check the forum, I check ur post toif u get the grant already and would be happy for u.

Ā 

Just An unsolicited suggestion, why not phone immi? Maybe they will look at urs soonest given u provided docs and took long time now.

Zoya,

Ā 

Everytime I check the forum, I check ur post toif u get the grant already and would be happy for u.

Ā 

Just An unsolicited suggestion, why not phone immi? Maybe they will look at urs soonest given u provided docs and took long time now.

Ā 

I could be wrong with my opinion , i paid a amount to MA for my application so there is no reason to make any contact DIBP directly. I'm satisfied with my MA team . I'm very sure they are doing their best to finalise application .

I could be wrong with my opinion , i paid a amount to MA for my application so there is no reason to make any contact DIBP directly. I'm satisfied with my MA team . I'm very sure they are doing their best to finalise application .

Ā 

I salute you for your strength and level of patience[emoji4]