187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Yay yay.....finally my day P.R granted..

Nominatuon-3rd aug 2015

Nomination approved-20 feb2016

Visa applied-18 feb 2016

Doc req -PCC AND MEDICAL on 20 feb 2016

Granted today

Hi everyone I got my pr today after 7 months I m very happy today and I pray that everyone who apply there visas get quicker approval 4th august 2015 nomination approved today and visa applied 26 august 2016 approved today but on 23rd Feb 2016 asked for some documents and then submitted on 18th march 2016 the so finally I received my result today

Huge congrats! Very happy for you both!

Hi everyone I got my pr today after 7 months I m very happy today and I pray that everyone who apply there visas get quicker approval 4th august 2015 nomination approved today and visa applied 26 august 2016 approved today but on 23rd Feb 2016 asked for some documents and then submitted on 18th march 2016 the so finally I received my result today

Congrats n enjoy ur big day [emoji253][emoji253]

congratulations

congratulations!!!

what extra document did they ask by the way? So I can prepare early if I don't have them :)

link for 187 spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview

Congratulations [emoji253] , Enjoy your best moments [emoji846]

My MA applied both nomination and visa on same time till yet no response....... Immi account shows application received..... So wht r the possibilities ??? Once my file will open and i will get the visa or ....... ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will get the visa or get asked for more documents

Hi there, i am new to this forum. i got big headache now

i got my rcb lodged on 18/12

nom on 20/12. Visa not yet applied.

They requested further docs on 3/3 for the rcb, emailed additional docs on 25/03.

waiting for rcb and nom...

but

my student visa end in August. My lawyer told me to entend student visa for 1 more year

because he assumpted that the process may be delayed in 3-6 months snd that time i might not have any visa

to do the extention is really costly.

what should i do?

Millions tks for any valued help.

???

Hi there, i am new to this forum. i got big headache now

i got my rcb lodged on 18/12

nom on 20/12. Visa not yet applied.

They requested further docs on 3/3 for the rcb, emailed additional docs on 25/03.

waiting for rcb and nom...

but

my student visa end in August. My lawyer told me to entend student visa for 1 more year

because he assumpted that the process may be delayed in 3-6 months snd that time i might not have any visa

to do the extention is really costly.

what should i do?

Millions tks for any valued help.

???

Yes he is right you should extend your student visa because nomination can take upto 6 months or sometimes 7....Asking for add doc for RCB is preety weird.

Much congrats to u gagandeep