187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi anyone know that after 28days complete when immi open files again I m

waiting since 4th August 2015 (nomination) visa 26th August 2015 and then file open on 23rd February they asked for one document from my employer and police clearnce for me and my husband so since then 28 days waiting time finally finished on 21st March 2016 now i m waiting plz tell me when they will open my file now nearly 7 th month is about to finish so very very stressed

please call immigration about you situation and if you have MA push him to get your case sorted.Normally MA never contact immi because of their reputation.plz push your MA to this sorted....

Hi everyone I m new to this thread my timeline

rcb approved 3/11/15

nomi n visa apply on 12/11/15

still waiting now I been gone through name change in Feb so I have attached new passport detail with used declaration used in application but co is not considering that and asking me legal document please advice me what should I do now.

You probably need to provide a document giving a reason for the name change, such as a marriage certificate.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread. If I was made redundant (or fired) legitimately from my nominating employer, I realise I should be OK to keep my visa, but would my next job have to be in a regional area? Realistically given what I do, that's going to be near impossible.

Ā 

No mate you can go wherever you want :)

Yay yay.....finally my day P.R granted..

Ā 

Nominatuon-3rd aug 2015

Nomination approved-20 feb2016

Visa applied-18 feb 2016

Doc req -PCC AND MEDICAL on 20 feb 2016

Granted today

Ā 

Big congratulations Love Australia.May I ask are you direct 187 or 457 transit 187 please?Enjoy your PR life in Australia,Cheers!

Hi everyone I got my pr today after 7 months I m very happy today and I pray that everyone who apply there visas get quicker approval 4th august 2015 nomination approved today and visa applied 26 august 2016 approved today but on 23rd Feb 2016 asked for some documents and then submitted on 18th march 2016 the so finally I received my result today

Hi everyone I got my pr today after 7 months I m very happy today and I pray that everyone who apply there visas get quicker approval 4th august 2015 nomination approved today and visa applied 26 august 2016 approved today but on 23rd Feb 2016 asked for some documents and then submitted on 18th march 2016 the so finally I received my result today

Ā 

Ā 

congratulations!!!

what extra document did they ask by the way? So I can prepare early if I don't have them :)

Ā 

Congrats[emoji322][emoji898]

Ā 

2nd one of the day....really happy for you cheers

Congrats, love australia!

Ā 

You've got visa in less than 2 months, how lucky you are? xD

Ā 

Enjoy your time :)

Ā 

Thank you kraji.....i think immi still stuck with mid aug or end aug files....so i am assuming that you might hear something from immi mid next month :) because they are taking atleast 6-7 to open a case