187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

It was crazy as was docs that were already attached but apparently their system corrupt the docs. My diploma and Sons police clearance. Rather have everything there and double check!

I just worry they will ask for my employer's materials again! My employer is not a very approachable person :(

Anybody else who is asked for additional document?

I just worry they will ask for my employer's materials again! My employer is not a very approachable person :(

Anybody else who is asked for additional document?

I've got the same fear, my employer procrastinates on EVERYTHING, if they ask for further info he will let them wait for ages :(

I've got the same fear, my employer procrastinates on EVERYTHING, if they ask for further info he will let them wait for ages :(

Ah same :(

so someone please provide some hints? What kind of additional materials does the CO ask for? From employer? From employee? Please?

Ah same :(

so someone please provide some hints? What kind of additional materials does the CO ask for? From employer? From employee? Please?

My CO asked for Form'80 and fresh passport ( My passport was expired in September'15) . These documents were submitted already but we have uploaded again on same day . Thanks

Just called Immigration Department, it is said we are looking at 8 month process time now for 187. I asked them to check my application, it shows processing in their system but mine immiaccount shows application received.

She told me they request documents about my visa but my bloody agent told me there's no update for my application....... I really need to speak with them today.

Just called Immigration Department, it is said we are looking at 8 month process time now for 187. I asked them to check my application, it shows processing in their system but mine immiaccount shows application received.

She told me they request documents about my visa but my bloody agent told me there's no update for my application....... I really need to speak with them today.

How does this happen you can't see status have change and DIBP requested additional documents. Please try to find out ASAP and provide them the requested documents. Thanks

How does this happen you can't see status have change and DIBP requested additional documents. Please try to find out ASAP and provide them the requested documents. Thanks

I don't know, I asked the same thing to her, she said yes you can't see in your immiaccount. I am talking to my agent right now, also I checked Attach Documents of my immiaccount, all my documents has been attached early last month! apparently my agent received documents request information, but it just don't show in my status

I don't know, I asked the same thing to her, she said yes you can't see in your immiaccount. I am talking to my agent right now, also I checked Attach Documents of my immiaccount, all my documents has been attached early last month! apparently my agent received documents request information, but it just don't show in my status

Have you set a alert when status get change of application , In my case it was through emil notice alert. Thanks

Have you set a alert when status get change of application , In my case it was through emil notice alert. Thanks

Yes, I have email notice alert as well. Just never rang. I think from case to case, their system have more details of status. Because she told me she saw processing in her system.

My CO asked for Form'80 and fresh passport ( My passport was expired in September'15) . These documents were submitted already but we have uploaded again on same day . Thanks

Thanks Zoya!

its really annoying that they always ask for the same document

My nomination is also lodged in January, which is more than 3 months after the financial year, does that mean the co will ask for more employer document?

Hi Zoya, how to set email alert in immiaccount? I want to make sure mine is set to ON. :)

login-manage account -alert preference but it does not give you alert all the time . In my case i have got alert at requested documents but I didn't get alert when status get change to assessment in progress. Thanks

Thanks Zoya!

its really annoying that they always ask for the same document

My nomination is also lodged in January, which is more than 3 months after the financial year, does that mean the co will ask for more employer document?

i guess processing of nomination is nothing to do with financial year isn't OR i could be wrong ? .

Hi everyone, a quick question, the immigration request documents for visa application, dose this mean my nomination has been approved?

If the requested documents are definitely for the actual visa, chances are that your nomination has been approved. Check with your employer.

If the requested documents are definitely for the actual visa, chances are that your nomination has been approved. Check with your employer.

Thank you @JonOgre, I called immigration this morning, they told me they have sent docs request for visa last month. Double confirmed