187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

according to me for 187 visa you dont need exp. and ref. letter from employer. you can apply RSMS without exp. . then why did they ask from you. did you talk to your MA regardimg this ?

Ā 

My MA asked me to get reference letters for all my previous employer (for the jobs on my field of course), he said the CO might ask for even if the previous experience is not a requirement.

Hello Guys,

I have a question. i have applied for RSMS visa (187) . i have applied for employer nomination on 25th July 2015 which is approved. and i applied for 3rd (visa File) on 14th august 2015. My CO asked for few documents on 11th feb 2016. and all required documents were submitted on 24th feb 2016. 28 days time period after 11/02/16 was completed on 09/03/2016. i am still waiting for response from CO. Can anyone tell me that how long does it take normally ? Thanks Guys. :):mad:

Both nomination and visa applied on same time

Ā 

I saw someone lodged on 18/08/2015 got PR 10/03/2016, I think for 187, we need to wait almost 7 months now, maybe at the end of this month we can hear good news, hope no strike otherwise we might wait longer.

Edited by LAUREN

You are doing absolutely perfect . Getting frustrated or taking stress is only waste of time . The time will come of your celebration soon, it won't be too hard to stay awake till the Golden sunrise. All the best ā˜ŗ

Ā 

It's my turn~~finally!~

187 granted today~! After 225 days waiting~

Timeline as below:

Nomination & Visa both applied on 29 Jul 2015

Nomination information requested on 13 Jan 2016

Visa information requested on 18 Jan 2016

Requested documents uploaded on 18 Jan 2016

HR country, WA team

I sent an email 23/02/2016 to enquire the processing time(almost 7 months passed), and they replied me 24/02/2016, just said my application is currently under consideration. I called DIBP yesterday, got the same answer, and it is granted today! Amazing~

Hope everyone here get it through on time!

Ā 

hi pandasozy!

Ā 

im new to this forum. I applied my visa and nomination on 28th of Jan. I just wonder what kind of additional document did they request for nomination and application? My employer also wonder how and when will the department contact him? Please :)

Thanks for your reply. But what if I don't mind no working rights, once I get BVC, and withdraw 457 before the 28th day coming,is that possible for me to apply 3 steps together onshore?

Yes you can apply 187 all together. But in this case you will get BVC with no work rights, no travel. Don't withdraw your 457 visa application let Immi refuse it. Than apply for MRT you will continue your BVA with full workrights. Now you can apply RCB & nomination together onshore. But you have to apply for visa application offshore. Hope it helps.

according to me for 187 visa you dont need exp. and ref. letter from employer. you can apply RSMS without exp. . then why did they ask from you. did you talk to your MA regardimg this ?

My MA told me that it is better if i have experience in that field , thats why i submitted experience documents and now they need detailed ref. letters from one of my previous employer. Thanks

Sometime CO ask for experience. But law says thats non of CO business regarding experience. Some CO are really ........

Ā 

If I don't have exp, will CO refuses my visa? But my MA said no exp is alright, they can't refuse me by that reason.

Hello Guys,

I have a question. i have applied for RSMS visa (187) . i have applied for employer nomination on 25th July 2015 which is approved. and i applied for 3rd (visa File) on 14th august 2015. My CO asked for few documents on 11th feb 2016. and all required documents were submitted on 24th feb 2016. 28 days time period after 11/02/16 was completed on 09/03/2016. i am still waiting for response from CO. Can anyone tell me that how long does it take normally ? Thanks Guys. :):mad:

Ā 

Im sitting in same boat. See my timelines visa 3/8/2015. Nomination approved 16/2/2016 requested docs that were already attached 17/2/2016 resent and attached again by MA 17/2

28 days tomorrow and no news. Feel very unfair as docs were already attached now I must wait wait wait

Every day constantly praying

Im sitting in same boat. See my timelines visa 3/8/2015. Nomination approved 16/2/2016 requested docs that were already attached 17/2/2016 resent and attached again by MA 17/2

28 days tomorrow and no news. Feel very unfair as docs were already attached now I must wait wait wait

Every day constantly praying

Ā 

Ā 

in which state is your file ? i mean my file is with WA PESE . they are really LaZZZZyyyyyy.

Hello guys, i ve seen some new friends on this page. Please add your timeline to spreadsheet. Thanks

For new friends, the link to the spreadsheet is in my signature, below. Please could more regular posters add the link to their own signatures too? I am not able to post every day, and unless the link appears, regularly, I am afraid that the spreadsheet will not serve its purpose. Thanks!