187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys,little question here. I applied 457 on Aug 2015 and holding BVA now, but the nomination was rejected on 29 Feb 2016, BVA still in effect but I only have 28 days, can I apply for RSMS187 and lodge 3 steps together on shore within these 28days and will I get BVC?

Ā 

Looking forward to hear from you, thanks.

Ā 

Why did they cancel the nomination , are you planning to repeal in tribunal

Did they give you an opportunity to provide supporting documents to sulport nomination. Did your employer took appropriate steps to speak with immi.

Did u use migration agent.

Ā 

Obviously you can apply for a rsms as long as you have rcb approval and then you can apply for Nomination and visa but again it will involve the nomination process. You have to consult a very good lawyer as the chances are they might rejct the rcb if they rejected nomination. Need to know more details as to why they canceled/rejected it .

Ā 

Is it a new business

the reason was described as: the company doesn't need such position.Actually it was rejected the nomination on July 15, and I provide more supporting docs on Aug 15 and re-lodged nomination, then until 29th Feb16, same reason as before. Anyway, I don't want to apply for 457 anymore and I have already found sponsor for 187 and prepared well for all documentations for 187, my question is that can I apply for 187 with 3 steps together on shore while holding BVA? And if I can, I will withdraw 457 application immediately then can I get BVC automatically? Thanks for that.

Why did they cancel the nomination , are you planning to repeal in tribunal

Did they give you an opportunity to provide supporting documents to sulport nomination. Did your employer took appropriate steps to speak with immi.

Did u use migration agent.

Ā 

Obviously you can apply for a rsms as long as you have rcb approval and then you can apply for Nomination and visa but again it will involve the nomination process. You have to consult a very good lawyer as the chances are they might rejct the rcb if they rejected nomination. Need to know more details as to why they canceled/rejected it .

Ā 

Is it a new business

hi guys.. i am new in this forum but i been following this forum since i applied my file for 187 visa

Ā 

in the occuoation of chef.. its not too long when i applied my visa but just for attendance in this forum i want

to share my time line as well

Ā 

457 to 187 visa as a chef

Ā 

RCB, Nomination and visa applied on 24 feb.2016

acknowkedgement and bridging visa received 24 feb. 2016

RCB Approved on 25 feb. 2016

now just waiting

hi guys.. i am new in this forum but i been following this forum since i applied my file for 187 visa

Ā 

in the occuoation of chef.. its not too long when i applied my visa but just for attendance in this forum i want

to share my time line as well

Ā 

457 to 187 visa as a chef

Ā 

RCB, Nomination and visa applied on 24 feb.2016

acknowkedgement and bridging visa received 24 feb. 2016

RCB Approved on 25 feb. 2016

now just waiting

Ā 

These days immi is RIP. Just wait until immi become alive.

Guest Gill2015
the reason was described as: the company doesn't need such position.Actually it was rejected the nomination on July 15, and I provide more supporting docs on Aug 15 and re-lodged nomination, then until 29th Feb16, same reason as before. Anyway, I don't want to apply for 457 anymore and I have already found sponsor for 187 and prepared well for all documentations for 187, my question is that can I apply for 187 with 3 steps together on shore while holding BVA? And if I can, I will withdraw 457 application immediately then can I get BVC automatically? Thanks for that.

Yes you can apply 187 all together. But in this case you will get BVC with no work rights, no travel. Don't withdraw your 457 visa application let Immi refuse it. Than apply for MRT you will continue your BVA with full workrights. Now you can apply RCB & nomination together onshore. But you have to apply for visa application offshore. Hope it helps.

hello everyone ,just got email from my MA that immi requested some further information i.e. 1. Updated employment letter 2. detailed refrences letters from previous employers.

will try to submit it ASAP. hope for the best and best wishes for everyone here in the forum.

nomination applied : 12 feb 2015 approved on 22 july 2015

visa applied : 20 aug 2015 doc req : 15 march 2016

qld hardware technician offshore HR country

yes i already submitted experience but they need refrence letter from employer

according to me for 187 visa you dont need exp. and ref. letter from employer. you can apply RSMS without exp. . then why did they ask from you. did you talk to your MA regardimg this ?