187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello guys im having small question for you all hopefully u can share some vews about thismy setuation. Currently i have applied 187 direct entry. I have subbmited all copy of previous passport and current passport for supporting my pc. Now my setuation is my current passport is all set and every thing is ok. But my previous passport which was expired a year ago has wrong dob and i have to support 2 police clearance with that passport. One of my police clearance is which i subbimited has currect date of birth but the dob differe from old passport and it contain old passport no. And my another clearance has wrong dob as per my old passport , in this setuation what will happen to my application? Dose it effect my application outcome? i hope some one can share some views.

Ā 

rcb applied: can't remember

nomination: 16th sep 2015

visa lodge: 16th sep 2015

Ā 

Hi bit tricky but not much of the issue you need to write a stat dec and a letter explaining as to why and how was the wrong dob printed or give in the old passport and also get someone to give you reference eg employer and friends. As much info as possible is good.

Ā 

And as long as you latest/current passport has dob matchinv with every other doc in my opinion youll be alright.

Hi bit tricky but not much of the issue you need to write a stat dec and a letter explaining as to why and how was the wrong dob printed or give in the old passport and also get someone to give you reference eg employer and friends. As much info as possible is good.

Ā 

And as long as you latest/current passport has dob matchinv with every other doc in my opinion youll be alright.

Ā 

thank you jazzcrave for your responce on my setuation. I have already sibbmited affidavit which was issued from my country MOFA stating im the holder of expired and current passport even the date is miss matching. Hopefully every thing will be fine im bit tenced because of my setuation right now.

You're amazing Zoya. Thanks millions and same to you. At least some came through today. Hoping VIC processing on the ball tomorrow. .... final steps of a long journey to a new chapter

Lucky You VIC processing centre working on Saturday as Well . So they have 2 balls to go (Friday+Saturday) & (6 aplicants) we need six runs to Win . Let's Pray for best ā˜ŗ

i would you like to ask you i had done my medical last year in march 2015 which is valid for 187 as well .so that's mean it will be expire in this month , so what you think have do it again or not ?

Ā 

All medicals are valid for 12 months. You should get it done. It may delay your processing for 28 days.

thanks for reply but when i lodge my file that time was valid my medical what you think?

Have you done HIV test before?

It all depends on your co he/she can request medical. But make sure you have hiv test done.

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

thanks for reply but when i lodge my file that time was valid my medical what you think?

Ā 

They always ask for it though its valid at the time of lodging an application. At the time of decisions they always need a valid medical. Overseas PCC, AFP clearance and medical are valid for 12 months at the time of decision DIBP needs all these valid doc's.