187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello guys

i applied nomination 187 on1st week of November as retail manager

whats the latest update of rsms time line?

thanks

noor

According to the automatic e-mail (10/02/2016), they are currently allocating applications that were lodged in early August 2015. Since then i haven't seen any update where they moved to mid august 2015 . Thanks

Thanks zoya,

it seems they will take very long time to reach nov files...

and one more thing: 2yr contract for rsms will start after we get PR or from when we start work?

And we can apply for Citizen after PR or we need to wait until our rsms condition finish???

Thanks

noor

You need wait at least 1 year after pr granted. Continue 1 year without going leaving country. [emoji4]

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks zoya,

it seems they will take very long time to reach nov files...

and one more thing: 2yr contract for rsms will start after we get PR or from when we start work?

And we can apply for Citizen after PR or we need to wait until our rsms condition finish???

Thanks

noor

Yes , it's disappointing that they are still taking so long to process . You have to wait around 6-8 months from date of application. Your official Commitment to work for 2 years start from date of visa approval . Lastly as per my opinion for citizenship ( Living in Australia for 3 years on any substantive visa + 1 year as a permanent resident ). It's worth to wait for brighter future just for few months , All the best Sissi ā˜ŗ

Just send an email to Migration firm regarding visa application as i have been waiting more then month now after nomination approval . Will update here once I'll get response from them . Thanks

Ā 

Did u email Immi?

I wish you get the grant as response [emoji120]

No , i didn't contact DIBP directly i just an email to Migration firm to followup application process. Let's see what they are saying & will update Asap ā˜ŗ

Ā 

Im really torn between push my luck and call DIBP or wait haha [emoji23]

Im really torn between push my luck and call DIBP or wait haha [emoji23]

I'm hungry , thirsty & exhausted

for a pretty gift .I lean out my window at night and I can taste it out there hehe . But the other hand I'm trusting the process as well . Hope for the best ā˜ŗ