187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

thanks JAZZ

for TR i have to be completed DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY (for a cheff)

thats the reason i'm unable to go for TR..MRT AND OFFSHORE ALL THIS THINGS SCARE ME...A LOT

hi @RAJDEEP what state or city are you in (if melbourne there is a very professional and highly experienced with expertise in 187/186) let me know if you need assistance.

bret is right better to apply ASAP then waiting offshore

Vic-regional away from melbourne(420km)

There are great lawyers I'm sure you must have heard about one in particular. they in footscray. If you can visit melbourne I can give you the detail. Cases like yours must be given to lawyers not agents that too who are highly experienced

Edited by Jazzcrave

Everyone has to wait in queues, for greater outcome and for all sorts of other things. Feeling impatient , anxiety and stress is totally waste of time . Good results are worth to wait . It will be over soon , Hang in tight & imagine for final Celebration ☺

Everyonr ne will get their grants some sooner some later!!! Hang tight be positive.

Everyone has to wait in queues, for greater outcome and for all sorts of other things. Feeling impatient , anxiety and stress is totally waste of time . Good results are worth to wait . It will be over soon , Hang in tight & imagine for final Celebration ☺

Zoya you always give us strength to stay positive. Thank you so very much

I dont think so i know few people personally who loged there files on 26th n 27th of aug but hvnt heard anythink from immi yet. 

22nd dec 2015

They will very soon , files been disturbed/allocated to case officers now it depends when their turn comes. They will now start allocating September files