187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

It would be confusing if 187 and 186 spreadsheet is done together as one. However if 187 wants to add in there, though there are many. Please mention visa subclass so we can have clear indication of both the subclasses.

Now if you anyone including me does not know 100% how to use it ask @bennyluk or @Zet01 to add you in it as we had few people messing up the spreadsheet before. Thanks.

My suggestion would be that 187s just observe, without adding their details. Just watching the progress of 186s gives us 187s an idea of processing times. Adding another visa class to the sheet at this time, as you say, Jazzcrave, would just confuse things.

My suggestion would be that 187s just observe, without adding their details. Just watching the progress of 186s gives us 187s an idea of processing times. Adding another visa class to the sheet at this time, as you say, Jazzcrave, would just confuse things.

I agree i just said coz theres very limited way to stop people. I meant the same but you said it blunt. Good on ya. Follow KISS rule kèep it simple stupid

The spreadsheet is at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kY0XVAWzNjXAxAHC5-PPol_h4Lyl_wcz66c7BUelvXc/edit?usp=sharing

This spreadsheet is for 186 visas.

Although it would be great to have one for 187s, I don't know if there are enough of us to make it meaningful. But if we assume that 187 visas are being processed to a similar timeline to the 186s, it is a useful indicator for us too.

Excatly we would have one separate for 187 only . It will really helpful for us & rest of the new comers .

Excatly we would have one separate for 187 only . It will really helpful for us & rest of the new comers .

Unless someone else wants to do it, I could work on a 187 spreadsheet over the next few days, based on the 186 template. Anything to take the sting out of waiting!

Unless someone else wants to do it, I could work on a 187 spreadsheet over the next few days, based on the 186 template. Anything to take the sting out of waiting!

I was trying to search one post where someone tried here to make spreasheet only for 187 but didn't successful. Yes if it is possible for you why not ? Thanks

i just did try to make a spread sheet for 187 but , i am not sure it will work .

186 spreadsheet looks very complicated.

And i was thinking that the creator of 186 SS might feel plagiarism. ...lol[emoji12]

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Personally i don't know how to make it in any format otherwise I'll help to find out a way as we need it here ☺

i just did try to make a spread sheet for 187 but , i am not sure it will work .

186 spreadsheet looks very complicated.

And i was thinking that the creator of 186 SS might feel plagiarism. ...lol[emoji12]

@S RAIKA, if you want to keep working on the spreadsheet project, please go ahead. I don't want to tread on anyone's toes with this. Cheers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/edit?usp=docslist_api

guys i just tried to start this spreadsheet. but need lots of work to be done.

please help yourself.

thanks

You deserve credit for your work , i would appreciate you effort. Hopefully we now add 187 applications & see daily schedule though we are not much .

6 month mark today !!

Still motivated, excited, and having aim that the key to success is to Not Give Up .Telling you to succeed, you need to weed out all the negative thoughts and focus on the best results .Wish you all the best ☺

I hope u get it before this week ends [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you finish this project let us know so we can add our timelines . Thanks

Our very own 187 spreadsheet is now ready for you to add your timelines! The shortened URL is https://goo.gl/zcZnie

Once we have some data to work with, I will add formulas and calculations for processing times etc.

Credit must go to S RAIKA for getting this off the ground. In particular, huge kudos must go to the creator of, and contributors to, the 186 spreadsheet, on which this 187 spreadsheet is based.

Please share and add this URL to your signatures.

Our very own 187 spreadsheet is now ready for you to add your timelines! The shortened URL is https://goo.gl/zcZnie

Once we have some data to work with, I will add formulas and calculations for processing times etc.

Credit must go to S RAIKA for getting this off the ground. In particular, huge kudos must go to the creator of, and contributors to, the 186 spreadsheet, on which this 187 spreadsheet is based.

Please share and add this URL to your signatures.

Your keen attention and dedicated effort bring to this spreadsheet happened. Again thanks a lot for your great work . Definitely S RAIKA is person who bring this idea to make founded . I'll try to add my timeline soon

Guys, if possible, please go to the spreadsheet (see link in my signature below) and add your own details. Anyone can edit the sheet. If you have any trouble after trying yourself, please post your details here, and one of the other forum members will do it for you. But please still look at the sheet to see what details are requested to make the information useful to all users.

To preserve privacy, only your POI user name is needed.

Cheers, and keep the faith!

Edited by JonOgre