Ā 

Application Applied: 03 Sep 2015

Application Approved: ? ? ?

Ā 

State: VIC

Ā 

----

Ā 

Fingers crossed I'll hear some good news soon. Not used an MA, just done it myself via the immiAccount. Currently on the 2nd year of my WHV.

If you check the spreadsheet more then half august applications are finalize already & around 5 applications of September too .There is no consistency when it comes to processing .

Ā 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kY0XVAWzNjXAxAHC5-PPol_h4Lyl_wcz66c7BUelvXc/htmlview#

Ā 

Zoya

There was one October 27 2015 applicant granted visa on January 6 if Not mistaken

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoya

There was one October 27 2015 applicant granted visa on January 6 if Not mistaken

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes , Have notice 1 but didn't mentioned. It's a reality they are processing without consistency . There are many waiting far behind our timeline . All i can say don't loose temper and wait for lucky day ā˜ŗ

Hi zoya I am new to this can you plz help where to check this spread sheet I applied mine 25 Jan I now long way to go

You have to add your details first in this spreadsheet OR you can get some help from this info thread the Employer Nomination Scheme visa

(subclass 186) at this forum . Hope you understand my point ā˜ŗ

Sorry can find plz help if possible

Ā 

The spreadsheet is at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kY0XVAWzNjXAxAHC5-PPol_h4Lyl_wcz66c7BUelvXc/edit?usp=sharing

Ā 

This spreadsheet is for 186 visas.

Ā 

Although it would be great to have one for 187s, I don't know if there are enough of us to make it meaningful. But if we assume that 187 visas are being processed to a similar timeline to the 186s, it is a useful indicator for us too.

It would be confusing if 187 and 186 spreadsheet is done together as one. However if 187 wants to add in there, though there are many. Please mention visa subclass so we can have clear indication of both the subclasses.

Ā 

Now if you anyone including me does not know 100% how to use it ask @bennyluk or @Zet01 to add you in it as we had few people messing up the spreadsheet before. Thanks.

Thanks for your help

Ā 

Whats your timeline. You can add your signatures. Use Internet Explorer go to settings on top right corner and click it then click edit signature on left side of page click and add your nom and visa dates visa subclass ie 187 and you occupation plus your state of lodgement