187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Can i check application processing activities immi account view application mailbox as I'm using MA . I can see list of correspondence from DIBP to MA & it's mean I'll be able to see next correspondence if it happens right ?

Kind advice will be highy appreciated . Thanks ☺

Hi Zoya, you can change the address in your immi account but Then you need to inform immi that you are dealing on your own not via a agent. I strongly recommend not to so. Thanks

Nomination lodge on 27 march 2015.

Nomination approved on 16 August 2015.

Visa application lodge on 25 August 2015.

Waiting.....

Hi Zoya, you can change the address in your immi account but Then you need to inform immi that you are dealing on your own not via a agent. I strongly recommend not to so. Thanks

Waiting.....

No , I'm not going to change address or way of correspondence

Hi, Need help!!!

My timeline is nomination 03/09, visa 27/11/2015. And I have not yet uploaded 80 FORM, because my MA told me its too early to upload, they will do it until my nomination approved. But I don't want to waste any time, could I upload it by myself via IMMI account?

Hi, Need help!!!

My timeline is nomination 03/09, visa 27/11/2015. And I have not yet uploaded 80 FORM, because my MA told me its too early to upload, they will do it until my nomination approved. But I don't want to waste any time, could I upload it by myself via IMMI account?

Better you upload it ASAP to avoid any delay by waiting for DIBP to ask for them. Police checks & medical as well

so it's not always possible to get them done before they contact you .

Better you upload it ASAP to avoid any delay by waiting for DIBP to ask for them. Police checks & medical as well

so it's not always possible to get them done before they contact you .

Yes, I know, but I use a MA, so I think maybe I can't upload docs by myself via IMMI account online

I emailed immi politely saying I was following up. My MA did nothing. 3 days layer docs were requested and nomination granted.now waiting for visa.

29/7 nomination approved 18/2

3/8 August visa. Diploma & P clearance requested. Already had been attached.

My suggestion mail with ref in subject line

Thank you Sunshine1, which immi email address you have send to? nsw.pse@border.gov.au?

Did you get reply or they just process your file silently?

same occupation-motor mechanic

nomi & visa 08/12/15

application status-application received

state qld

what about you

SA i am wondering IMMI will take a month or soo. Fingers crossed but they are trying to finalise 75% of applications in 6 months but there very rear applications for which IMMI is taking 7-8 months.

Hi All

Nomination approved: 26 July 2015

Visa Application: 3 August 2015

Visa Granted: 22 February 2016

HR country. Long wait but finally came through. Wishing good luck to all of you.

Congratulations. Similar timelines but was asked for docs that were already there 

Were you asked any additional documents? Direct or transition.

Waiting for case officer to come back with grant

Nomination 28/7approved 18/2

Visa 3/8 docs requested 17/2

Edited by Sunshine1

Hello friends, Good morning. I hope today immi will seed up process like Saturday and Monday.

Waiting.....

I wish your words come true as we are edge 6th month mark tomorrow. I remember on 24th August i forward last document before lodging application. Hopes are high as we never know which & what day will bring final grant ☺

Hi zoya

i m new to this forum u r such a supportive girl that's why I m messaging u I applied my nomination on 4th August and application on 26th August still waiting very stressed, already lots August friends get there pr but I m still waiting u know I think i didn't get any case officer yet so very very stressed (cook is my position)

Hi zoya

i m new to this forum u r such a supportive girl that's why I m messaging u I applied my nomination on 4th August and application on 26th August still waiting very stressed, already lots August friends get there pr but I m still waiting u know I think i didn't get any case officer yet so very very stressed (cook is my position)

Thanks for your kind compliments , stop worrying about yourself and get excited about your achievement that is coming to soon . DIBP is working hard as we all know to finalize pending application of july & already started august two ago . Your turn is nearby don't give it up . !!

Hi zoya

U will get buddy soon for sure.as my was also same got grant on monday.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Though most grants were lodged up until Mid August and some mid Sept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you check the spreadsheet more then half august applications are finalize already & around 5 applications of September too .There is no consistency when it comes to processing .

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kY0XVAWzNjXAxAHC5-PPol_h4Lyl_wcz66c7BUelvXc/htmlview#

Hey guys,

This is my time line,

Nomination and visa both applied on 14th of August and no respond yet.

Occupation - Motor mechanic

Centre- paramatta

All the best to all of you guys still waiting for your PR including me..[emoji12]

Cheers!!!

Hey guys,

This is my time line,

Nomination and visa both applied on 14th of August and no respond yet.

Occupation - Motor mechanic

Centre- paramatta

All the best to all of you guys still waiting for your PR including me..[emoji12]

Cheers!!!

Stay positive , believe in yourself . You have crossed the tough times & it's not long to go .Wishing you will have everything happen all at once that will be your final approval ☺