187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello everyone!

I use to post on here back in February last year but have been absent since!

Just wanted to share my timeline and very exciting news:

Rsms visa approval today (22/02/16) no further documents required.

I did it all myself, nomination first (17/02/2014) approved in May 2014.

Visa applied for on 4th August 2014! So 6.5month wait.

I did all medicals and police checks before applying.

Low risk, cafe manager, Queensland.

I wish you you all the luck in the world. It is a horrible wait, sleepless nights etc but I was in tears when it came through. Relief more than anything, as my whole life is here now.

I am more than happy to answer any questions regarding this visa for people that are doing it alone!!

Thanks

Congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone!

I did it all myself, nomination first (17/02/2014) approved in May 2014.

Visa applied for on 4th August 2014! So 6.5month wait.

I did all medicals and police checks before applying.

I wish you you all the luck in the world. It is a horrible wait, sleepless nights etc but I was in tears when it came through. Relief more than anything, as my whole life is here now.

I am more than happy to answer any questions regarding this visa for people that are doing it alone!!

Thanks

Congratulations & Enjoy your time ☺

Hello everyone!

I did it all myself, nomination first (17/02/2015) approved in May 2015.

Visa applied for on 4th August 2015! So 6.5month wait.

I had done all medicals and police checks before applying.

I wish you all the luck in the world. It is a horrible wait, sleepless nights etc but I was in tears when it came through. Relief more than anything, as my whole life is here now.

Thanks

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning everybody just woke up with the email stating now i am permanent resident of this country.keep your faith and pray for good every body will be awarded according to their efforts.i hope every one will get their visa very soon����������. My timeline was nomination and visa 5august 187 direct entry.and processing center was nsw.no further documents was asked...........

congratulation, nomination 7Aug, visa13Aug, hope allocated a CO this week, finger crossed.

Good morning everybody just woke up with the email stating now i am permanent resident of this country.keep your faith and pray for good every body will be awarded according to their efforts.i hope every one will get their visa very soon����������. My timeline was nomination and visa 5august 187 direct entry.and processing center was nsw.no further documents was asked...........

Hi All

Nomination approved: 26 July 2015

Visa Application: 3 August 2015

Visa Granted: 22 February 2016

HR country. Long wait but finally came through. Wishing good luck to all of you.

Visa granted today. Thank you for all your help.

NOM August 12

Visa 2 September.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone!

I did it all myself, nomination first (17/02/2015) approved in May 2015.

Visa applied for on 4th August 2015! So 6.5month wait.

I had done all medicals and police checks before applying.

I wish you all the luck in the world. It is a horrible wait, sleepless nights etc but I was in tears when it came through. Relief more than anything, as my whole life is here now.

Thanks

Great to see so much movement here for 187s!

A huge congrats to all who have received PR!

Hi, Need help!!!

My timeline is nomination 03/09, visa 27/11/2015. And I have not yet uploaded 80 FORM, because my MA told me its too early to upload, they will do it until my nomination approved. But I don't want to waste any time, could I upload it by myself via IMMI account?

Congratulations to all the new Australian permanent residents!!

Hope my time will come soon as well, although I don't see any consinstency on the approvals -.-

A couple of people who lodged on September got already PR (which is good from my point of view, as I applied on the same month) while several other from August are still waiting...

Congrats for those just get their happy endings. I've been a silent reader for couple of months. and I need your help.

Here is my Timeline:

Nomination --- 26 July 2015

Visa Application--- 30 July 2015

High Risk country , Off Shore, Direct stream

It's been about 7 months now, I check my visa status three times a day But no update at all, not even open my file. Seen so many visas has been granted after mine, I feel very nervous. Dose anyone has any idea what's wrong with my visa? Anyone share the same circumstance with me?

Congrats for those just get their happy endings. I've been a silent reader for couple of months. and I need your help.

Here is my Timeline:

Nomination --- 26 July 2015

Visa Application--- 30 July 2015

High Risk country , Off Shore, Direct stream

It's been about 7 months now, I check my visa status three times a day But no update at all, not even open my file. Seen so many visas has been granted after mine, I feel very nervous. Dose anyone has any idea what's wrong with my visa? Anyone share the same circumstance with me?

Hi Freddy. Although the service standard is 6 months, and most visas seem to be granted at this stage, it is not unusual to see some go up until 7 or even 8 months. I shouldn't see this a sign that anything is necessarily wrong with your application--there is just some inconsistency in DIBP processing.

Do you have a migration agent? If so, get them to get in touch with DIBP. Or do it yourself, if you don't have an agent. You're well within your rights to do so after the 6 month mark.

Hi Freddy. Although the service standard is 6 months, and most visas seem to be granted at this stage, it is not unusual to see some go up until 7 or even 8 months. I shouldn't see this a sign that anything is necessarily wrong with your application--there is just some inconsistency in DIBP processing.

Do you have a migration agent? If so, get them to get in touch with DIBP. Or do it yourself, if you don't have an agent. You're well within your rights to do so after the 6 month mark.

Thanks for your reply, I have an agent from start with. But I start to think they are not very responsible, they told me they phoned the DIBP, and the DIBP said I need to wait. I doubt they just say it to palter with me.

Thanks for your reply, I have an agent from start with. But I start to think they are not very responsible, they told me they phoned the DIBP, and the DIBP said I need to wait. I doubt they just say it to palter with me.

I emailed immi politely saying I was following up. My MA did nothing. 3 days layer docs were requested and nomination granted.now waiting for visa.

29/7 nomination approved 18/2

3/8 August visa. Diploma & P clearance requested. Already had been attached.

My suggestion mail with ref in subject line