187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Congrats mate.

Good morning everybody just woke up with the email stating now i am permanent resident of this country.keep your faith and pray for good every body will be awarded according to their efforts.i hope every one will get their visa very soon����������. My timeline was nomination and visa 5august 187 direct entry.and processing center was nsw.no further documents was asked...........

I called DIBP a month ago and they said just because i have hired an agent, they cant tell me anything. And then i called my MA. She said she has written an email to DIBP and response was that the result will be finalised in due course.

Now whenever i think about contacting my MA, i get embarrassed because she just says cant anything but wait.

Though it is disappointing that they are still taking so long to process your case. I believe worry is a total waste of time & reality is your waiting for better times ahead . It could be any time , Prays & Wishes ☺

Good morning everybody just woke up with the email stating now i am permanent resident of this country.keep your faith and pray for good every body will be awarded according to their efforts.i hope every one will get their visa very soon����������. My timeline was nomination and visa 5august 187 direct entry.and processing center was nsw.no further documents was asked...........

Congratulations & Enjoy your best times . Where are the candies ? Lol

hey zoya send me your address for candies so I CAN post them asap.btw what is happening with your application I belive you will be next

Thanks for your offer & warm wishes on this occasion. You must have a wonderful moments & enjoy the grand party . I'm waiting for final approval as i have got nomination approval on 1st Feb . Wishing this waiting period will be over soon ☺

how long have to wait

visa & nomi applied 07 dec

immi account show application received

any idea ?

According to the DIBP website the standard processing time is now 6 months from the day of lodgement.*Wait & relax till june'16 , Hopefully you will get nomination approval around month period. Good Luck ☺

Hi all,

came back after long time , still without results!!!

I think I M d Guru of waiting for 187 outcome ..

Nomination May 2014

visa lodged nov 2014

still waiting for nomination and visa both...

anyone else out there whos waiting there for 187 for 20 months???

Hi all,

came back after long time , still without results!!!

I think I M d Guru of waiting for 187 outcome ..

Nomination May 2014

visa lodged nov 2014

still waiting for nomination and visa both...

anyone else out there whos waiting there for 187 for 20 months???

You have been waiting since long long time . Have you lodge your application via MA & what are they suggested you ? I don't have any advice as I'm using MA for my case , maybe someonelse out there to help you out with this query ☺

Hello everyone!

I use to post on here back in February last year but have been absent since!

Just wanted to share my timeline and very exciting news:

Rsms visa approval today (22/02/16) no further documents required.

I did it all myself, nomination first (17/02/2015) approved in May 2015.

Visa applied for on 4th August 2015! So 6.5month wait.

I had done all medicals and police checks before applying.

Low risk, cafe manager, Queensland.

I wish you all the luck in the world. It is a horrible wait, sleepless nights etc but I was in tears when it came through. Relief more than anything, as my whole life is here now.

I am more than happy to answer any questions regarding this visa for people that are doing it alone!!

Thanks

Edited by ScotsGirl

Hello everyone!

I use to post on here back in February last year but have been absent since!

Just wanted to share my timeline and very exciting news:

Rsms visa approval today (22/02/16) no further documents required.

I did it all myself, nomination first (17/02/2014) approved in May 2014.

Visa applied for on 4th August 2014! So 6.5month wait.

I did all medicals and police checks before applying.

Low risk, cafe manager, Queensland.

I wish you you all the luck in the world. It is a horrible wait, sleepless nights etc but I was in tears when it came through. Relief more than anything, as my whole life is here now.

I am more than happy to answer any questions regarding this visa for people that are doing it alone!!

Thanks

Hey darl 4th aug 2014 r 2015

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk