187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello mates, nothing much happening on 187 visa from last couple of weeks. I checked ENS 186 visa timeline there are many visa grants.

There are many more 186 members, so the thread is more active and we see more grants. Have faith: things are happening for us 187s too!

Hi folks, I've been lurking to this forum for a while now, it was time for me to share my timeline as well.

I didn't stress out until now, but I'm gettig close to the famous "6 months" and I'm a bit exited now.

Hopefully everything it's gonna be ok for all of us.

My timeline by the way:

Nomination and Visa applied on the 07/09/15.

RCB approved on the 20/10/15.

187 Direct Entry - Restaurant Manager

Low Risk Country

Have seen no consistency month wise ( July,Aug,Sep) when it comes to processing .

Expectation & hopes are high from tomorrow as reaching 6month mark in couple of days . Been waiting for final grant after Nomination Approval on 1st Feb . Definitely want to see ribbon candy soon ☺ Lol

Have seen no consistency month wise ( July,Aug,Sep) when it comes to processing .

Expectation & hopes are high from tomorrow as reaching 6month mark in couple of days . Been waiting for final grant after Nomination Approval on 1st Feb . Definitely want to see ribbon candy soon ☺ Lol

True--it's very hard to see a trend. But yours must be next, surely!

Waiting Since 26th June 2015. I think i am the only left for the month of June.

additional documents asked and submitted for nomination and visa on the 18th december 2015.

8 months will be up on the 26th Feb 2016. Lets see what happens this week. Fingers crossed

Waiting Since 26th June 2015. I think i am the only left for the month of June.

additional documents asked and submitted for nomination and visa on the 18th december 2015.

8 months will be up on the 26th Feb 2016. Lets see what happens this week. Fingers crossed

I salute to your level of patience, have you follow up your application via MA or contacting directly DIBP ? I wish you will get your approval with blink of eye . Stay calm & you'll be rewarded ☺

I called DIBP a month ago and they said just because i have hired an agent, they cant tell me anything. And then i called my MA. She said she has written an email to DIBP and response was that the result will be finalised in due course.

Now whenever i think about contacting my MA, i get embarrassed because she just says cant anything but wait.

I salute to your level of patience, have you follow up your application via MA or contacting directly DIBP ? I wish you will get your approval with blink of eye . Stay calm & you'll be rewarded ☺

Good morning everybody just woke up with the email stating now i am permanent resident of this country.keep your faith and pray for good every body will be awarded according to their efforts.i hope every one will get their visa very soon����������. My timeline was nomination and visa 5august 187 direct entry.and processing center was nsw.no further documents was asked...........