187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Don't be discouraged by seeing more grants on other visas, like the 186. The number of 187 applicants is proportionally lower (we have about one-third of the number of 186 applicants, if this forum is representative), so you won't see grants happening here in the same numbers as the 186 thread. Hang in there; good things will happen soon!

Edited by JonOgre

Most of us hate to wait. We don't like being placed on hold, or getting stuck for months . If we believe patience is a virtue and a positive attribute, suffering through a wait has an upside . Definitely we will be accommodate with larger prize after a long wait . Hope will alive till my Grant āœŒ

i am waiting since 7.5 months months

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You deserve your reward in no time frame . I really appreciate your level of patience & giving you support to stand till the end . I guess every individual has own case circumstances and DIBP is doing their best to bring our future brighter. Good Luck again ā˜ŗ

same here even i applied on 1st of july heard nothing yet....waiting for it every second and every minute..i think i started seeing this blog when the page was 250 or 300 now its 670 still keeping hope

Ā 

Nomination and Visa lodged 01 july 2015 --- waiting

Occupation Restaurant manager in QLD - high risk country.

Completed Heath check and PCC in August.

hi i am along with you, i applied my nomination on 4 Dec.wondering how long it will take to get case officer as i can see july applicant in que so we have to wait bit long.

yes , 3or 4 months to go .

have you heard anything about nomination approval.?

what occupation are you applying for?

Ā 

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

I'm very please to inform here that my Nomination for Subclass 187 Visa Application has been approved just a minute ago . Received an email from MA with notice that I'll be working full time from next week . Feeling lucky getting approval after 158 days. Good Luck everyone ā˜ŗ

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS 187 Direct Entry

Early Childhood Educator

Visa & Nomination

25th August 2015

Edited by Zoya Khan

I applied both nomination and visa in the beginning of Sep still no response and I discussed the issue with my MA recently , he said the approved rate for 187 now is much lower than before in terms of that situation he told me that I should be prepared for the worse, feel a little bit hopeless now.

I'm very please to inform here that my Nomination for Subclass 187 Visa Application has been approved just a minute ago . Received an email from MA with notice that I'll be working full time from next week . Feeling lucky getting approval after 158 days. Good Luck everyone ā˜ŗ

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS 187 Direct Entry

Early Childhood Educator

Visa & Nomination

25th August 2015

Ā 

Congrats Zoya!

Time for your reward

I applied both nomination and visa in the beginning of Sep still no response and I discussed the issue with my MA recently , he said the approved rate for 187 now is much lower than before in terms of that situation he told me that I should be prepared for the worse, feel a little bit hopeless now.

Maximun please don't take stress or no need to be down to the lines . I believe DIBP will speed up the process already . Your turn is nearby . Stand like a champion mate ā˜ŗ CheerUp

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS 187 Direct Entry

Early Childhood Educator

Visa & Nomination

25th August 2015