187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Finally the wait is over.....Got PR today....

Ā 

Here is my timeline:

Ā 

DE 187 Cook High risk Country...

Ā 

Nomination and Visa applied - 9th july 2015

Nomination approved - 9th dec 2016

Additional information Requested - 9th dec 2015

Ā 

Informtion Provided - 29th dec 2015

Ā 

Visa granted - 28 Jan 2016.

Ā 

Thanks for your Support....Good Luck Everyone. .....Keep Fighting dont loose hope....

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Congrats @singh86

Ā 

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A

my timeline is rcb applied on 3/8/2015. Approved on 16/10/2015. Nomination and visa applied on 5/08/2015. Along with all checklist documents. Location is western australia. Have not heard nothing yet but waiting for good.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We have a similar timeline (at least as far as my nomination is concerned). Let's hope they move on to early August pretty soon!

When i lodge my application our MA explain how this process will work (6 months ) . Definitely the whole system went slow during holidays season as DIBP have less staff during past 6-8 weeks . My full time classes are starting from monday with part/time Job . It will be more harder then past few days but i don't have other choice except to WAIT :-D

Ā 

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Hi guys , i am a new member to this forum. I was reading posting by different members and it's really feel good to keep in touch with the people who has same objectives. I am just sharing my time line with you . if anyone applied near to me please share your timeline.

Ā 

Nomination lodged 3 December 2015

Visa lodged 8 December 2015

Ā 

MA asked for :

Medical 30 December 2015

police clearance 16 January 2016

Ā 

And now waiting.......

Hi guys , i am a new member to this forum. I was reading posting by different members and it's really feel good to keep in touch with the people who has same objectives. I am just sharing my time line with you . if anyone applied near to me please share your timeline.

Ā 

Nomination lodged 3 December 2015

Visa lodged 8 December 2015

Ā 

MA asked for :

Medical 30 December 2015

police clearance 16 January 2016

Ā 

And now waiting.......

Hi m naresh same date .which occupation and state did you applied

Ā 

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

For all those mates here wondering why July files are still processing I've got infos from my MA and he said the it's usual that it took quite long for July files to finish because this month where most of the employers applied applications as they are waiting for any changes from immi rules...not sure if this will make sense from other here but better to share this at least to lesses some of agitation especially to those who are waiting quite long ?

For all those mates here wondering why July files are still processing I've got infos from my MA and he said the it's usual that it took quite long for July files to finish because this month where most of the employers applied applications as they are waiting for any changes from immi rules...not sure if this will make sense from other here but better to share this at least to lesses some of agitation especially to those who are waiting quite long ?

Edison33 you are right plus most of DIBP employees take annual 3-4 weeks in december & January. The processing will be back to normal routine from Monday as everyone will be back to work . Best wishes for those who are waiting since long :-)

my timeline is rcb applied on 3/8/2015. Approved on 16/10/2015. Nomination and visa applied on 5/08/2015. Along with all checklist documents. Location is western australia. Have not heard nothing yet but waiting for good.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Similar timeline here as well! Nomination applied on 29 August 2015. Location is Perth! Lets hope for the best! Good luck to all of us!

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe i could be wrong but as per my opinion 187 processing/visa grants are low as compared to other RSMS visas. Though 187 takes priority over other processing timelines . Wish it would finish july this week and they start August ļ˜•

Ā 

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

That's what I observed too. Hope this Feb as holidays are over processing will speed up!