Timeline :

RCB Applied : January 5th 2015

RCB Approved : January 8th

Nomination Applied : January 2015

Nomination Approved : June 2015.

Visa Applied : July 28 .

Visa Approved : January 18 . 2016

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A

congrats to you !!!! very happy for you!!! wish you all the best in your new life [emoji4] may i know which city u applied ? Perth ? thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats to you !!!! very happy for you!!! wish you all the best in your new life [emoji4] may i know which city u applied ? Perth ? thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much . I Applied from Qld .

Hi guys I am new in this thread. My employer applied nomination and visa application in the last week of August'15 can anybody tell me when this process be finalised ? What's the maximum time Immigration can take to finalise both nomination and visa application? TIA

Hi guys I am new in this thread. My employer applied nomination and visa application in the last week of August'15 can anybody tell me when this process be finalised ? What's the maximum time Immigration can take to finalise both nomination and visa application? TIA

Now immi is processing End July files . May be they may take another month to look at u r file . The processing time is around 6 months .

Hopefully next month or end of this month. Best of luck

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Afternoon Champs !

Waiting is pretty tough but it's test of patience . It's been nearly 5 months now i haven't heard anything back from DIBP but I'll not let down myself till the end for sure . Hey People your best cheerful moment not far . Good luck & best wishes those who have been Waiting long :-)

Edited by Zoya Khan

Sadia72 your processing centre is mentioned in your bridging visa aknowledgment letter . Unfortunately

processing times have slowed down. According to the DIBP website the standard processing time is now 6 months from the day of lodgement.Thanks

Edited by Zoya Khan