187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Ok guys ... its my turn

Just got the good news ....

Visa applied 17/07/2015

Approval 08/01/2016

I'm happy but at the same time hoping that all will be well for the rest of ya'll that's waiting ... keep ya head up guys

Congratulations

Congrats @man77

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ok guys ... its my turn

Visa applied 17/07/2015

Approval 08/01/2016

I'm happy but at the same time hoping that all will be well for the rest of ya'll that's waiting ... keep ya head up guys

congratulation :)

we are waiting for our turn

Ok guys ... its my turn

Visa applied 17/07/2015

Approval 08/01/2016

Congrats @Prement

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Ok guys ... its my turn

Visa applied 17/07/2015

Approval 08/01/2016

Which occupation did you applied

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

hi Guys, anyone who applied visa in August????

My nomination is approved on 12 August.

Applied visa application on 25 August. Waiting...................

Yes i applied both nomination & visa on 25th of August . Nothing heard anything from DIBP after receiving acknowledgement letter . I submitted all required documents as per checklist at time of application . Thanks

Hello Zoya, Thanks for replying. What you think, How long it is going for our visas...

I'm not sure Gurb , all i can say according to the DIBP website the standard processing time is now 6 months from the day of lodgement.*Let's see how lucky are we & today is 135 day and counting :-) Good Luck

Hi folks, new to this forum and have seen some good information about rsms. I applied nom on 14 July and my visa on 20 July(almost 5 months). Besides RCB approval, havent heard anything back from Immi. Medicals and all docs submitted. Any idea how long are they taking these days?

Regards

hi have u heard somthing from immi

Hi...need some information abt Bridging Visa A....

Is there anyone on this Visa....I want to know wht does it says abt expiry on Vevo....

My CBA Credit Card has expired and in order to get new card i need to provide them Visa..On 16th my 457 is expiring and BVA is coming into effect.Just wanted to confirm if i could get new Card from CBA by showing them my BVA.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hi...need some information abt Bridging Visa A....

Is there anyone on this Visa....I want to know wht does it says abt expiry on Vevo....

My CBA Credit Card has expired and in order to get new card i need to provide them Visa..On 16th my 457 is expiring and BVA is coming into effect.Just wanted to confirm if i could get new Card from CBA by showing them my BVA.

i m same.. but CBA not issue new card if you are on BV. i pay off all credit and waiting for visa, as bank told me when i get visa they issue me new card with same credit limit.

i m same.. but CBA not issue new card if you are on BV. i pay off all credit and waiting for visa, as bank told me when i get visa they issue me new card with same credit limit.

Thanks for you reply.....I guess i ll have to wait for my Visa Application's decision......

Thanks again