187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On my account it says information requested

But my employed had already sent all the documents which were requested

And still it says in my immi account that if you have provided information please press information provided

What should I do ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And still it says in my immi account that if you have provided information please press information provided

What should I do ??

Don't do that .talk to your employed first double check then do it

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, PR granted today!

I would like to share my time line:

direct entry

nomination and visa applied 27 July 2015, granted 06/01/2016.

No other documents requested :)

all the best to all of you...

Congrats @ cosmos !! good to know that july applications are being processed now ... not to long now i guess :)

i think i am only the one left in this forum who have not got visa approved yet.......

Timeline:Visa and nomination applied on 13th may 2014

docs Req: 17th Sep 2014

Submitted on 27th of sep

Additional docs Ask on 20th of Oct 2014 and submitted same Day.....

No new yet ......No Nomination Approved Even....Just think every one how would i feel...and its been 10 years in Aus......Feel down and Broken...

i think i am only the one left in this forum who have not got visa approved yet.......

Timeline:Visa and nomination applied on 13th may 2014

docs Req: 17th Sep 2014

Submitted on 27th of sep

Additional docs Ask on 20th of Oct 2014 and submitted same Day.....

No new yet ......No Nomination Approved Even....Just think every one how would i feel...and its been 10 years in Aus......Feel down and Broken...

Same here Mate

We r in same boat

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

what is your timeline MR Singh....and even i have already complete mine 3 years on 457 as manager.

right then they taking time.....

Nomination and Visa 9th july 15

Nomination approved 9th December and CO requested additional information.which was submitted on.... 29th December ....

Co Asked for PCC and Payslips. ..

Waiting for Approval....

My work mate applied 10 August 2015..... Nomination approved on 11 Dec and CO asked for PCC ....supplied same day and he got his PR after 2 hours.....

I dont understand how this works....Dont know how Immigration is allocating files and taking decisions.....

M really sick of it....

Edited by singh86

What should I do ??

Yes you need to press that button when u provide the Requested information.......

I would suggest you to check with your Employer.....Then chenk the documents you have attached ....when you are you that the required documents are attached then you can press that button..

Nomination approved 9th December and CO requested additional information.which was submitted on.... 29th December ....

Waiting for Approval....

My work mate applied 10 August 2015..... Nomination approved on 11 Dec and CO asked for PCC ....supplied same day and he got hit PR after 2 hours.....

I dont understand how this works....Dont know how Immigration is allocating files and taking decisions.....

M really sick of it....

I even applied 2 months before you my friend but not even nomination approved.But yes as you have been asked for docs on 9th of dec then it takes 28 days most of the cases.This info was suppled to me by department and they said some time it takes week or 2 more after 28 days.

So your 28 days already complete on 7th and i think you will get visa within WEEK.

My 2 workmates applied 2 weeks after me and got their visa 2 months back already.....lolz

Waiting for Approval....

My work mate applied 10 August 2015..... Nomination approved on 11 Dec and CO asked for PCC ....supplied same day and he got his PR after 2 hours.....

M really sick of it....

Did you mention in your agreement you current work with your nomination?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Once my case is open and it says information requested

Why can't I see the documents which are attached to my applicational

Click on your Reference No.

You will see Attach documents Tab ob left.... Click on it and you can see attached docs.....

Hi guys,

Everyone over here are worried for not getting their visa approved of 22nd and 27th July.......then what should i say i applied on July 1 2015 still there is not visa being granted on the immi account it shows application received from the starting when i started tracking from July 2nd, last my MA said they asked for photographs of my workplace for restaurant and 30 to 40 photos has been submitted last week also he said me in the starting of December they asked me to take all my educ certificates and get it assessed from university and that is also done i was waiting for visa before Christmas or at least before new year now lost all my hope im in a belief that my visa is rejected not even thinking about it

I feel im one of old member on this blog......members who were there previously i joined also got their visa many who applied and joined this blog after me also got their visa me being left over hmmmmmm

Direct Entry-> Nomination and visa-1 july. Documents submitted all from checklist.

Along with medical and Police clearance

Decision - waiting High risk country

Guys , finally got visa today. Here is my timeline. Nominations apply3 jun approved on 23 September, Visa apply on 26 jun, documents requeted on 27 November submited all on 1 december. Approve today. I know its very hard to wait but keep passion one day ur turn with good thing . Thank u everyone. Great help for me from the forum

Guys , finally got visa today. Here is my timeline. Nominations apply3 jun approved on 23 September, Visa apply on 26 jun, documents requeted on 27 November submited all on 1 december. Approve today. I know its very hard to wait but keep passion one day ur turn with good thing . Thank u everyone. Great help for me from the forum

congrats @man77

Congrats @man77

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Congrats @man77