Ā 

Hope Everyone Got soon.

Ā 

Wish u all the Luck.

Hooooray

many congrats to youuuu

now it's your turn to pray for us

happy new year and wish u all the very best

Congrates deb .. Happy for u..my timeline here nomination apply: 3 jun , visa apply on 26jun , nomination approved on 23 september and pcc request on 27 november all submited on 1 december. Havenot heard anything yet.. Very streesed... Omg hope new year will brin very good news for eveyone. Happy newyear everyone all the best

I dun know y m doing it so late..... I was informed 5:30 pm...in middle of work by my employer.... That m no longer living on a 457 visa.... God.... Thank you.... Thank you every body on this forum.....By the grace of God... The almighty...... It was granted this evening.... I am a permanent resident of Australia and I feel so good..... The centre is Sydney....

Ā 

I wish u all a happy new year. A very happy new year indeed. Hang on everyone....... It's just a matter of days..... I wish y'all a good luck and MY prayers

I dun know y m doing it so late..... I was informed 5:30 pm...in middle of work by my employer.... That m no longer living on a 457 visa.... God.... Thank you.... Thank you every body on this forum.....By the grace of God... The almighty...... It was granted this evening.... I am a permanent resident of Australia and I feel so good..... The centre is Sydney....

Ā 

I wish u all a happy new year. A very happy new year indeed. Hang on everyone....... It's just a matter of days..... I wish y'all a good luck and MY prayers

Ā 

Congrats Rish!

Ā 

Congrats @Rish

Ā 

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congrats @Rish. You have a very happy new year.

Ā 

WoooooHooo

congrats and wish u all the very best

thanks God...

I'm really happy for you mate

:)

Ā 

Congrates mate..wish u all the best.... Hope we will get some good news as well soon .. Happy new year

Ā 

Ā 

Congrats... What is your timeline???

Thanks Man77

Ā 

Good luck .... U will very soon....

Ā 

Congrates deb .. Happy for u..my timeline here nomination apply: 3 jun , visa apply on 26jun , nomination approved on 23 september and pcc request on 27 november all submited on 1 december. Havenot heard anything yet.. Very streesed... Omg hope new year will brin very good news for eveyone. Happy newyear everyone all the best????

Congratulations:)

Ā 

v both got the same day

Ā 

Enjoy :)

Ā 

Ā