187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello Everyone,

So far I have been following this forum and was having a birds eye view on everyone's post. Today I am posting something for the first time actually. Today I got my Visa GRANTED!!! Here is my time line

RCB was approved on 20 August 2015.

Nomination was lodged on 1 July 2015.

Visa application was lodged on 28 July 2015

Nomination approved 7 Dec 2015

Extra paper requested 9 Dec 2015

Visa Granted 10 Dec 2015

I hope this bit of information will help you to get a rough idea about your application progress. So far this forum has been helpful for me and I am happy to share any info if requested. By the way, I applied as a Developer Programmer from Nerang Region (Gold Coast).

Congrats @ZawadMuzahid

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Hello everyone

my partner and I submitted our Nom & visa on March and our bridging visa gained on 12th of March.

Additional information required on 27th of July

nothing received until now

I did write an email to the department to ask my condition and received the response form team 07, they said " currently we have a lots of applications need to work"

I just wondering anyone have the same situation like us?

I nearly crazy T_T:ssign16:

Hey Amitoj

State -Qld ....Cook....Yes m currently working as a cook on 457 visa.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Got my PR TODAY MORNING

Applied nom on 23rd feb

Visa on 27th feb ..nom grant on august 19th

Extra docs sub for visa on july 27th.

Waited long ....

But today we heard good news ...me and my partner are PERMANENT RESIDENTS....CHEERS ...

wish everyone good luck who is waiting for your visa..

Happy christmas in advance and happy new year guys ......!!!!!

congrats @princesammy. Enjoy.

Got my PR TODAY MORNING

Applied nom on 23rd feb

Visa on 27th feb ..nom grant on august 19th

Extra docs sub for visa on july 27th.

Waited long ....

But today we heard good news ...me and my partner are PERMANENT RESIDENTS....CHEERS ...

wish everyone good luck who is waiting for your visa..

Happy christmas in advance and happy new year guys ......!!!!!

Congratulations mate!

Hello Everyone,

So far I have been following this forum and was having a birds eye view on everyone's post. Today I am posting something for the first time actually. Today I got my Visa GRANTED!!! Here is my time line

RCB was approved on 20 August 2015.

Nomination was lodged on 1 July 2015.

Visa application was lodged on 28 July 2015

Nomination approved 7 Dec 2015

Extra paper requested 9 Dec 2015

Visa Granted 10 Dec 2015

I hope this bit of information will help you to get a rough idea about your application progress. So far this forum has been helpful for me and I am happy to share any info if requested. By the way, I applied as a Developer Programmer from Nerang Region (Gold Coast).

congratulations mate!

Additional Information was for Nomination or visa??

Hello everyone

my partner and I submitted our Nom & visa on March and our bridging visa gained on 12th of March.

Additional information required on 27th of July

nothing received until now

I did write an email to the department to ask my condition and received the response form team 07, they said " currently we have a lots of applications need to work"

I just wondering anyone have the same situation like us?

I nearly crazy T_T:ssign16:

Can we make a list of those who are waiting for visa decision plz. I see a various time frame with different requested documents. At the moment, we all know processing time for nomination around 5 months and they re currently process early July application. My idea is just try to generalize the time frame for visa. Thanks.

Here is my timeline:

Nomination lodged 6 July-- approved 7 Dec without any request

Visa application lodged 7 Sep-- documents requested for relationship with partner in 7 Dec -

submited documents in 9 Dec -- visa approved waitting.

CO of Team 2

Can we make a list of those who are waiting for visa decision plz. I see a various time frame with different requested documents. At the moment, we all know processing time for nomination around 5 months and they re currently process early July application. My idea is just try to generalize the time frame for visa. Thanks.

Here is my timeline:

Visa application lodged 7 Sep-- documents requested for relationship with partner in 7 Dec -

CO of Team 2

Mine

rcb and nom applied: July 23

rcb approved : oct 2

nom approved : oct 22

visa applied : oct 23

I know some people got their visa in 2 mos, 3 mos, 4 mos and 5 mos.

they applied earlier this year

Here is my timeline:

CO of Team 2

my timeline

rcb , nomination and visa applied on 25 June

rcb approved 25 sept

nomination approved 18 nov

pcc and spouse English docs requested on 18 November

documents submitted 20 nov

visa .... Waiting

team 2

Anyone have idea how many bands spouse need 4.5 each or 4.5 overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dependents who are over 18 , They are required scores of functional english language ability for RSMS 187 Visa

(Ielts 4.5 overall ) (PTE Academic 30 )

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Here is my timeline:

CO of Team 2

Nomination lodged : no idea as the MA refused to tell us , hence no status update as well

Visa Lodged : 19/07/2015 - police checks , medicals , Ilets all submitted within the 28 days time frame after visa being lodged

Processing Center : No idea ...

Just waiting waiting and waiting , hoping to get PR before Christmas .... hope is fainting away ... :(

Dependents who are over 18 , They are required scores of functional english language ability for RSMS 187 Visa

(Ielts 4.5 overall ) (PTE Academic 30 )

If Spouse completed post graduate OR studied consequently for 5 years in English Medium. Not necessary to go for ielts right?

If Spouse completed post graduate OR studied consequently for 5 years in English Medium. Not necessary to go for ielts right?

Yes you are right , if someone complete at least 5 years of secondary education at institutions in which all instruction was conducted in English . It could be a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate as per my MA . Cheers :)