187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hi guys wow that's a good news was waiting for this from past 2 to 3 weeks at last July i hope they give July visas before JAN or Christmas

DE Nomination and Visa lodged 01 July 2015 --- waiting, Documents submitted all from checklist.

Occupation Restaurant manager in QLD - high risk country.

Completed Heath check and PCC in August.

hi guys wow that's a good news was waiting for this from past 2 to 3 weeks at last July i hope they give July visas before JAN or Christmas

DE Nomination and Visa lodged 01 July 2015 --- waiting, Documents submitted all from checklist.

All the best @neerajnv93

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Have you got visa grant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

This is Anuj. I'm Nepalese. Im going to apply for RSMS through chef position.i have already applied for the RCB and nomination about a month ago but I'm still stuck in my visa because I don't have an relevant qualification. I'm doing RPL for cert. IV of cookery for that. But I have got some confusion, please anyone who is aware of this stuffs can help me ?

Do I have to do skill assessment after I get my RPL certificate? And how does it works please ?

thanks in advance

Yippie.... Finaly today got pakke Aus wale after 9 years

yahoooo

my timeline

Nomination lodged in Jan

Nomination approval in May

Visa lodged on 7June

approved after 28 days of medical submission

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Congrats @Sissi

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

yahoooo

my timeline

Nomination lodged in Jan

Visa lodged on 7June

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

many many congrats Sissi. Enjoy ur precious time

yahoooo

my timeline

Nomination lodged in Jan

Visa lodged on 7June

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Congrats sissi May god bless you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

This is Anuj. I'm Nepalese. Im going to apply for RSMS through chef position.i have already applied for the RCB and nomination about a month ago but I'm still stuck in my visa because I don't have an relevant qualification. I'm doing RPL for cert. IV of cookery for that. But I have got some confusion, please anyone who is aware of this stuffs can help me ?

Do I have to do skill assessment after I get my RPL certificate? And how does it works please ?

thanks in advance

You dont need it if you have Cert IV.....dont worry Do ur RPL and get certi iV.....everything would be fine....

I did certificate iv and lodged RSMS DE in July 2015....

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

You dont need it if you have Cert IV.....dont worry Do ur RPL and get certi iV.....everything would be fine.... I did certificate iv and lodged RSMS DE in July 2015.... Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hi

on what date in July have you lodged. Have you heard something from Immi.

Thanks.

I lodged my nomi and visa 8 july 2015.still waiting is anyone know how long for wait ?

Hi Rajan, they currently allocatiing application from early July so by next week or the next following week u will get the result for nomination. Visa need a little bit longer or if u get lucky, u will get its results together. Cheer, mate.

its really irritating :( :'( i waited all these weeks for allocation of July files even after allocating July files, they have not opened my files lost all hopes on immi feel like cancelling the application. even being applying on 1st of july these lazy buggers immigration people cant understand our frustration :'( :(

DE Nomination and Visa lodged 01 july 2015 --- waiting

Completed Heath check and PCC in August.Along with medical and Police clearance.

Can anyone update who applied in July got CO or any other progress than status "Application received" ?