187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi dear friends,

Ā 

Hope you are doing good,

Ā 

I am new this forum, I have question about 187 RSMS visa. My friend recently got approved with his 187 visa through employer. His employer might will be terminating his contract after 4-6 months. Would there be any issue if he terminate a contract with my friend? Can my friend live in any where in Australia if it happened?

Ā 

thanks

Hi dear friends,

Ā 

Hope you are doing good,

Ā 

I am new this forum, I have question about 187 RSMS visa. My friend recently got approved with his 187 visa through employer. His employer might will be terminating his contract after 4-6 months. Would there be any issue if he terminate a contract with my friend? Can my friend live in any where in Australia if it happened?

Ā 

thanks

Hi Mandy,

From my research, your friend can work and live anywhere in Australia with PR but the PR condition of 187 visa is working with nominated employers in nominated position in 2 year after visa granted. Otherwise, the PR can be cease unless the 187 visa holder make genius efforts to maintain the position. The Department didn't explain how is genius effort in this matter but when I do my homework with google, 12 months working can be considered as a genius effort. Before canceling the PR, the holder visa will receive the warning from Immi department and no one can predict how Immi department can take decision unless they finish the assessment.

In your friends' case, I think there will be problems if the employer want to terminate the contract in 4-6 months. No one know what will happen untill Immi Dept make their decision. I think your friend can try to negotiate with employer to maintain the position or seeking the advise from professional MA.

Lastly, your friend can live and stay anywhere with PR.

Cheer

I am a bit worry about my case. My employer's business operate less than 12 months ( just 9 months since the time we lodged nomination). As the checklist request the business plan and other advertise document but my MA insist that we prepare enough due to RCB got approved in 3 weeks, he told that it might be not necessary due the time CO touch my application then the business run over 12 months and CO can ask other document even not in the check list. Is there anyone have experience about this matter? I dont really want to wait CO request document, it just make the waiting game become longer.

Ā 

I don't have any ideas about start up business, anyone can help this mate?

Hi everyone I'm new to poms in OZ And was looking for some advice.

from the beginning is the best place to start i think. my husband and I came to Australia on WHV in March 2013 we have done our second holiday visa straight after the fist one finished. i was then offered a RSMS visa Via My employer in Regional Victoria as a secretary, Before the visa application was processed i studied Business for 6 months so i now also have a cert 4 in business to aid in my visa application. The RSMS visa was filed on 21st October and i am expecting to wait wait until April as i have been told it can take up-to 6 months. now here's where it gets complicated i have just found out i am pregnant I have told my boss and she has no problem with it at all she is being very supportive, what i was wondering is what happens now do i need to inform the government am i entitled to maternity leave not that this is a big deal as i am not here to sponge of the Australian government Us getting pregnant was not planed it was just one of life's little surprises that just happened to come at not the best of times. anyway if anyone has been in this position or can offer any words of advice it would greatly appreciate it

Ā 

Thank you :smile:

Guest Gill2015
Heeeeey guys...

my nomination got approved...applied 26 June.

waiting for Visa.

wish to hear your good news soon

Congrats mate. What's your occupation.