187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Guest Gill2015
i have just emailed him and waiting for his reply, do we have a different TRN numbers for Vevo and application?

Hi sardaargs,

plz. Check your vevo details again. Have a look if you can find your visa expiry date.

@sardaargs what did you see in your immi account last time when you log in. Did you remember ?

today is the first time i have logged in, i have imported my application with TRN number and saw the appliacation status as finalised, then logged back on to vevo with same TRN and found that visa is bridging stay is indefinite

Guest Gill2015
today is the first time i have logged in' date=' i have imported my application with TRN number and saw the appliacation status as finalised, then logged back on to vevo with same TRN and found that visa is bridging stay is indefinite[/quote']

Mate your bridging visa will be indefinite. But if immi finalised your application then surely you will find visa expiry date on vevo.

Edited by Gill2015

Hey guys,

I lodged my nomination on 25th June and Visa on 28 August, Now I'm on bridging visa, But VEVO doesn't show me this and get error.

Can anyone tell me why?

V

Thanks

Is your old visa finished.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

Guest Gill2015
Hey guys,

I lodged my nomination on 25th June and Visa on 28 August, Now I'm on bridging visa, But VEVO doesn't show me this and get error.

Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks.

On your bridging visa grant letter you will find visa grant number. Use that visa grant number whenever you want to check your visa status. Error will comes up may be you are using your TRN.

Second option ring immi and ask for your vevo password.

Thanks Amitoj.

Do I have any way to check my 187 visa progress if I don't have immi username and password?

Cause the agency do everything.

I dont any other way. But you have to create Immi account and import your file there with TRN. No one will know that you are checking your file. And it's easy

Hi Ace

you ll have to create an id on ImmiAccount. Then you can import ur application with your TRN Passport No and DoB.

if you dont have the TRN then you need to contact your MA, Usually when they lodge your visa Application they get Confirmation Letter from DIBP and also a Bridging Visa.

Hope that answers your question.

Can you tell me more?

with which TRN?

Import which files?

First create Immi account. Then you can see import file option their ,click on it it will ask your TRN no. The TRN no is written on bridging visa grant letter issued by immigration. Then import.

Create Immi account and remember your id and password for future login.

https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/register

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote